Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Newton Circus

Went Orchard wif SZ last sat, i haf been meeting her once a week ever since she started working. Lol. Duno she got tired of me or not... Muahaha. 1 week will be quite long for me staying home, but for her while working, it passes like lightning.

Every sat till 2.30 pm she would haf tuition at yck. So afterwards if shes got no other plans, we would meet up. We had lunch 1st at amk at our usual hangout, e bubble tea hut. Orchard very crowded, i dun really like to eat there.

Wanted to eat my fav Curry Chicken Rice but then only left one, so she ate tt and i ate Curry Scissors Chicken Rice, which is basically chicken cutlet, and jus a miserable dash of curry over rice. Oh, and a sunny side up. I took most of her curry though, coz she doesnt finish it unlike me. Lol...

We walked ard, and Forever 21 (my fav clothes brand, my style, lots of lace n diamante, although i only haf 2 tops of theirs, ex mah) is having a sale. I walked in and i fell in love immediately wif so many of their clothes, though not on sale. But then i cannot buy, so sad... The fitting Q is so damn long as usual, even if i can buy i also dun haf e patience to wait so long.

And then i headed to Isetan, saw many sunglasses i love. I like most of the collection, but theres 2 i especially love. Both of e same design, but different color, one is yellow, one is turquoise or very light blue...

I like both coz different looks, cant decide btw them. One costs 60 bucks each. Sigh, cannot buy, so sad... SZ said if she strike a fortune she would get for me... Sigh... I wanted a green sun glass for e longest time, but unfortunately, i still haven seen any nice green sunglasses. I did see at either Mini Toons or More Than Words, but haf not tried it coz they like dun haf mirrors.

I think i am gonna make a collection on sunglasses in e future, i wan aviator shades as well. I wan a white pair, yellow pair, green pair, blue pair, purple pair, red pair (haf liao but got crack), brown pair and silver pair. All i wan got crystals one. Or diamante at least. Nah, crystals better.

We sat at Cineleisure for like 2 hrs chatting. Then we couldnt decide on wat to haf for dinner. SZ said she wans to eat cockles, at 1st she said we go chomp chomp. But i scared chomp chomp closes quite early coz it was rather late then and chomp chomp is rather inaccessible.

So i suggested Newton Circus instead, since both of us haven been to e newly renonvated one. Although e place is smoky and hot as hell. E food is heavenly~ Lol. Its been so long since i last ate my fav BBQ Sambal Sting Ray.

I forgot to take pics of e very full n crowded place coz i was too hot... Nvm next time. E auntie chopped seats for me, though we missed a gd airy spot outside, coz we didnt hear e auntie shouting.

I immediately ordered coke wif salt to calm myself down. Lol. And then had to order sugar cane again to reduce e food's heatiness.


We order cockles (her fav, used to be my fav also, now my 3rd fav), sting ray (my fav), oyster egg (my fav), and Gong Gong (both 1st time)...

I dun really like e oyster egg but its enuff to suppress my craving... Its very oily, not enuff tapioca flour, but its crispy enuff and e osyters are big, fat n juicy. Ok lah, medium size.


The Sting Ray is nice~ Juicy but she complained too much chilli, abit er xin, but i complained NOT ENUFF!!! Lol.


The cockles came 1st, and when she ate it she said shes in heaven... Muahaha... Its very nice, very fresh, i like. Not many spoilt ones, she only ate one spoilt, i threw away some spoilt ones, i can tell mah, expert! Lol.

The Gong Gong was very nice. I like! Actually i like all shell seafood. She asked me whether eat liao will becum more "Gong" or not then i laughed and said then eat more "Chong" (spring onions) lor, from e oyster egg.

I also like La La coz of e sauce. But didnt order coz scared cannot finish. I like sambal squid also, but not every stall cook nice one. Some very hard i dun like.

The place seemed bigger. And last time e toilet is the kind u put 10 cents then turn e bar and go in. No more of tt, jus put 10 cents into e small metal box near e entrance. There would be a auntie standin there telling u 10 cent, 10 cent. Anyways, even if u dun put nobody will find out.

I did even though i only wan to wash my hand coz SZ wans to use e toilet. Nvm lah, 20 cents only. She works so hard standing there also.

We were so full and smelly later on. I couldnt stand e way i smelt though... Then we headed to Yishun's Mac, stayed there for hrs and then i took e night rider back. SZ, u quickly go take ur driving liscense leh...

I wore e necklace SZ bought it weeks back. I mentioned it be4 but didnt take pic.


I cropped it so tt u wouldnt be staring at my boobs. Lol. Very cute i like. Saw it at a push cart at Suntec. 5 Bucks, SZ bought for me. So sweet.

I saw one handsome dude beside my table, he caught my attention immediately. But as i took many glances, chey, i noe him one, hes my pri sch fren. But of coz he wouldnt recognise me. He was already e most handsome kid in my class then, i jus didnt expect him to look even more sharper now... Lol.

He got skin problems then though but luckily not on his face, and i am glad hes ok now. Though i still see some scars on his limbs... But can tell he got rid of tt prob. Hes most probably flirting wif e gal beside him, lol. E grp of 3 looks like classmates.

Hes e ah beng kind since young, during pri sch, u can tell those in the beng/lian makings, he was one of them. I saw him once during sec, he was still very gd looking, e pai kia man man look... Lol. Hes got many tattoos all over now.

3 of them dun really tok, they were drawing constantly in a notebook and on each other's hands. Lol.

Fate is such a strange thing. We r so near but yet so far away from each other. =)

Anyways, i miss e food already.

No comments: