Saturday, July 22, 2006

Dated

See la, tmr i wan to go out then my menses jus came... See after my menses come then still pissed off or not... Y i so suay recently one... Just now whole day even more suay... If i can wake up early early tmr, i'll blog.

Duno isit i too long never take mrt or wat. Tt day i took e peak hr off work weekday mrt, then in the train hor, suddenly i see like almost 90% of those carrying gadgets all carrying those video gadgets watching videos. Younger ones watching anime, slighter older ones watching korean dramas, then older ones watching taiwanese dramas... So siao on wor, i dun even noe they r in e trend.

I am very siao on about gadgets also, but then i never thot those video gadgets so popular. E thing so big, screen so small, still mus hand carry while watching, so ma fan... Until i went on tt train, i realised im livin in a hole... Gd thing was, I also happily feasting myself to e drama e guy next to me watching. Subtitles quite big tts y i can feast... Got one guy watching anime, i wanted to watch but its Dragon Ball, i dun watch dragon ball anymore, got over it since pri sch.

Suddenly i look down and despise my mp3 player. Ppl watching videos i listening to songs... Lol. I feel so dated. I despise my old ugly black same length ear piece even more, i always feel ppl staring at me when i take out tt ear piece. But then can control vol one leh, only same length and black color mah. I wan to get a nice cool white/purple/green one wif vol controls, durable but cheap, cannot find one la. Gd ear phones very ex!

Think its time to upgrade my gadgets n accessories... But tts only after i found a job... Saw someone carrying e phone i wan. Tts my target next.

2 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

hmm isit..i oso dunno, cos i hardly take mrts...only once a week on sat when going home from jap class...always take bus...u know its really annoying that on buses always always got 'bus djs' and i'm pissed also because like 90% are malays (my own race!!) and they are giving a bad impression to the public by showing that they don't respect other people and cranking up (very loudly, from one end of the bus can hear from the other side) their own music...and the sound quality not even that good...-_- it's more like noise than music.

Celestine said...

Ya, i experience tt alot too, sometimes on e train, they also do tt. Very irritating.