Friday, July 21, 2006

-___________-"

I am so angry n disturbed by e multiple calls today since morning... I was so sick i jus carried on sleeping even though i am supposed to wake up...

I am so pissed tis few days tt i cant even be bothered to blog e 2 pending entries.

I haf no idea y am I obliged to take in accusations, insults n nonsense jus becoz of u got to give in to senile ppl. Jus becoz u got to give ur respect to them coz they r ur elders. Jus becoz they always think they r right becoz they noe more...

I cleared up e accusation, and then 15 mins later, the call goes over n over jus becoz ppl r forgetful. Jus becoz ppl already think they r so god damn right tt watever u tell them goes thru their ears even though wat u r saying is e truth.

E worst is, u can only do 3 things, 1 is to clear up and make ur stand but it wun be registered, 2 is to take in e accusation n admit e things u've never done and then bear wif e scoldings each n every time u hear or see them, or 3 totally give up and stop any contacts but tt is too hard for me.

I am just so tired. So tired to even talk. Sigh. Hope i'll feel better after going out tmr.

Edited: Alamak, while i was cooking, my sis called n said go eat crabs. My porridge duno how liao, i even put more herbs (for lowering blood pressure) in coz i very angry (its jus all in my mind tt e herbs will make me less angry, lol)... So bekcek, mum said mus go coz her bf seldom treat. Sigh... My marinated fish how, put back in e freezer liao but like duno will becum wat on sun...

I going out tmr, so only can cook e fish porridge on sun... Urgh.

No comments: