Monday, March 14, 2005

Diamond Heart

I realised i had not been updating my blog regularly... Hmm, somehow i didnt haf time, dun ask me y... I added some new features to my blog, thks to jul, haha...

I've added one tag board where u all can add comments to it... Even so, u can still add comments to the end of my each entry... Somehow, i cant change certain features of the tagboard, but nvm lah, hack...

Also, in addition, i had added my wishlist, shows i wan to buy soon, and also trips in 2005... Anyone who wishes to share my burden can leave me a msg... All r welcomed...Haha...

Hmm...Diamond Heart? Reminds me of the jap song of one jap drama serial... I used to love tat song, together wif one phone-fren... But i had never seen tat guy be4, we only chatted on the phone...

But we lost contact many yrs ago, i even sent one hand-made gift to his place during his bday, but the gift bounced back, i didnt noe y till now... And the box was crashed when sent back... Tat time Shuzhen helped me deliver it to post office, somehow i was bz or something, then she chose the normal envelope packaging, coz box is more ex... But luckily the gift is still intact...

Haha, it guess maybe its jus not meant to be bah... But i still keep the gift till now, coz i spent alot alot of effort doing it...

Yest before i went to meet Shuzhen, i went down to orchard to get some things... I bought 2 bracelets, and also one key ring(remember i mentioned i lost mine?). Spent quite a deal... Sigh...

I used to love the key chains/rings at IG Heaven, but somehow their new series sucks for me... Not my style... But thankfully, while i was scouting for Kenneth's gift, i saw the key ring i wan at Heeren, Annex Lvl 2... Actually in fact, i saw many things i wan to buy fr the trips... But i cant haf everything obviously...

I saw 3 tat i wan actually, when i went there to buy officially, 3 became 2 after elimination... Heh.

I bought the following. $15.90. Its called Diamond Heart Flip Key Holder. Funny name eh?


Ahhhh... As u shd noe, i siao diamonds, crystals, anythin tat sparkles!!! Hah...


The flippin makes it easier for me to slot my keys, so i wouldnt haf to break my nails again...



Look at tat! Another diamond! Big one somemore... Yeah, i am so happy...

While i was decidin which of the 2 to buy, due to many obvious reasons, i chose tis one, when i requested for it, they told me the display piece was the last one... Hah, lucky lucky...

Going to buy the second key ring next time... The second one is a stainless steel one, also got 2 diamonds... But to me, its easier to get scratched... And sure will leave alot of fingerprints then i will haf to keep wipin... But it look even nicer than tis one but not so practical...

While e sales assistant was handlin my tis one, i went to pick up the second one to look see. Immediately, my fingerprints were all over it... Its damn obvious, but i placed it back in the cupboard, and she locked it up... So if u passed by, u can look at my fingerprints... Haha...

I love exquisite stuffs, small and simple lookin items wif a touch of class... Which is y i used to collect crystal items when i used to be richer... Sigh... Dun wish to think about the past liao...


Current Balance : 4,638,856 NP
Amt left to reach 5 Million: 361,144 NP

No comments: