Thursday, March 24, 2005

So Weird...

I purposely refrained myself from bloggin coz i wanted everyone to see the last entry and comment about it... Coz i know some ppl dun refer to "overed" entries...

Unfortunately, those whom r my usual readers, all seemed to be bz tis week, including myself... As much as i had been repeating myself, those who saw the video, were too impatient to finish the whole clip... And didnt get the "moment"...

Some who saw, messaged me over msn... But y not jus comment here? My comment link n tagboard r at ur free service.

I am abit petrified by the lack or no comments here about tat entry. Public comments affect u? Or is it tat u dun feel anything? Or is it tat u r used to it? No matter whether u haf seen it be4 or not, i believe u haf certain thots...

I was thinking naively, trying to do something about it by in a way "spread" e message across, to evoke ppl's emotions... I shall jus assumed everyone is too bz...

Sometimes its so bek cek feelin so helpless over certain wrongdoings i knoe. Like i had one con man company case, but its too senstive, n ppl told me tat i cant do anything about it coz i dun haf evidence. All i could do was to warn ppl i knoe, but i cant reveal the details to protect some ppl's interests. How do u expect me to convince skeptical immature ppl? Nevertheless, i dun wan anyone to get cheated n its tough for me to hold back my integrity...

It horrifies me to hear YOUNG PPL (especially e Y generation), who had seen too much violent movies, tellin me, "Ok wat, nothing much."

I am not trying to show u a violent clip, blood, or how real e display of killing was. I didnt wan to comment about it thus far about my thots, coz i wan to knoe how ppl nowadays think when they see something like tat...

I am appauled by the replies... Except maybe Dave's reply over msn, who told me he feel like skinning the guys, n let them feel the pain. Even though he still didnt express to me his opinion... But he added tat e bear look like Resident Evil's mutated dog after skinning...

XXX: Ok mah, jus like shaving sheep's fur.

Wat e ???

YYY: Chey... Aiyah, i thot wat...

Now, tts classic...

Wat has becum to e ppl im communicatin wif? ... Mutated monsters...

Some ppl say its a "dog eat dog world" out there (referin to e workin society) ... Duno where the phrase came about also, even how hungry stray dogs can be, they never eat their own kind... I say its a mutated human eat human world, besides, im sure u haf heard of, "Only Human Kills Its Own Species"...

The following day after we saw the clip, my mum bought duck neck n wings, my sis took a bite out of the chopped duck neck, n immediately throw it back to e plate... I looked at her, "Wat u doing?". Then she told me she recalled the clip, then i said, "Ya lah, but then, throw away lah.". She replied, "Mum wan to eat, give her eat."

I didnt noe to laugh or not... Coz i didnt touch the plate, i now think twice when i eat meat... Coz u shd knoe, even Pigs r left there to bleed to death before chopping... Though im not a fan of pork... Fish as well, if u go fishing, u'll see how e fish struggle.

I haf one ex bf who loves fishing, when i was tat age, i dun fish anymore, coz to me, its cruel... I always sit there n see them gaspin for air, till their last breath. I even saw one sting ray, while being hooked up, she gave birth to a baby sting ray out of fright... We were at kelong, the whole scene was so bloody... Luckily, my fren threw the baby back into the sea, while he brought the mother back to cook BBQ Sambal Sting Ray... Meanwhile, someone even commented can buy 4D liao...

I did one horrible thing be4. I was lookin at 2 animal, Hungry Stray Dog VS Struggling to Breathe Fish... N guess wat, i threw the alive fish over e fence to feed the dog, coz i was sympathetic wif e dog... Not jus one, i threw the whole tray they caught (those tat r too small for eating)...

Wat was i even thinking... I wonder how it hurts to haf sets of sharp teeth biting thru ur flesh... I shd haf at least waited for the fish to die 1st, if i was to do tat horrible thing. Sometimes, i got eat the fish they caught, but coz i saw them dyin, sometimes i cannot take it... But then, it doesnt make me any more innocent...

U mus be thinkin i crazy liao, think so much for wat... I knoe im going overboard, but i cant help it... I'm nauseating...

I started to think alot for the animals lately, duno y... It all started fr e steamboat incident. U noe some steamboat, they give u a free bowl of live prawns? Of coz, i dun wan to eat it, be it live or not, coz i hate to peel it... But if Shuzhen's ard, she'll peel for everyone and put a few on my plate... My mum love it, coz she said steamboat mus eat prawns then worth e money...

Anyways, i told them, "Wa lao, wait till they die 1st lah." But then the hungry pigs cant wait... My friend took the live prawn's feelers, and told us, "See see, like tis then fun!" He dipped the prawn halfway, so meaning the tail part cooked, lift up, dip halfway, lift up, u can see the half cooked prawn struggling like mad...

I cannot stand him, i shouted at him n used my chopstick to snatch n put the whole prawn inside... Kaoz, sibei cruel lor... Then they pour the bowl of prawn inside, n u see them jumpin up n down, wa lao... I tell u ah, got such thing dun ask me go eat... Dun even tell me its great tat they r fresh...

Anyway, back to my sis, i asked her will she ever become a vegetarian, she said, never, coz she love meat. I told her i like beef, but then the cow died fr hanging there to bleed to death... She read my mind n told me, "Aiyah, even if u becum a vegetarian, u also cant save them... How many cows, chickens, pigs, fish can u save? U cant even save one whole cow lor..."

...

I haf lots of things to blog about tis few days, i will blog tmr, n leave e whole animal saga behind me...

No comments: