Sunday, March 06, 2005

Doggie Swim

I went to see my doggie, Bondie, swim yest morning. I slept early (ard 2am) and woke up extremely early, too (ard 5.30am). Coz i was awaken by a terrible terrible stomachache. And the pain didnt go off till noon, i nearly died. Think it was due to the curry fish head. Sigh...

Anyways, i took my shower and blew my hair, and awaited the trip inpatiently. My Granny n Mum woke up one after another. Told them about my aches and mum told me tat if i not feelin well then dun go lor. I screamed, "Cannot dun go ah! I wan to see dogs!".

For breakfast, i made a glass of honey(i love it, i make one, damn nice), and forced myself eat 2 biscuits then off we went. My step sis n bro in law pickin us up at 940am. Then saw my doggie in the car, so cute, he recognized me.

Then saw my doggie kept shivering. We wondered y...My sis kept sayin no reason. Mum n Granny said coz of cold air con, but my sis said he(my dog) not scared of cold one. Then i thot of it lor, mus be coz he knoe we bringin him go swimmin, he dun like so shiver coz he scared to go... Haha...

Then after we reached there, seriously dun ask me where... Im road blind n i dun ask, i assumed its somewhere near pasir ris oolu oolu place.

Reached liao, then we released him in the run about area, where they secure wif double gates. My doggie still young, about less than 1 yr old, so he very scared of big dogs... Actually, hes not sociable. Thus they try to bring him out to communicate wif other dogs weekly so tat he will not grow up being autistic.

Hes very timid... Sigh... Duno y, small puppies he also scared then will run away, but extremely notorious at home. Hes got spoilt brat attitude. Very spoilt.

Meanwhile, i went to see puppies for sale, and i fell in love wif one, $1388, but i haf forgotten the breed coz i was too busy lookin at it. Coz its not the usual breed i like.

Anyways, i went back to the run about area, where many many dogs, often big ones will pound on me in a grp, abit scary i thot. I didnt take pics, coz i was afraid they will knock my cam to the grd.

Then, got tis big golden retriever tried to bite my dog, then we quickly carry him. Cant really tell whether is it play play or serious bite, then the big dog started to chase after the smallest dog. The small dog is the breed tat starred in Starhub mobile ad, the one tat swallowed the owner's hp and went ard the world. Haha, rather funny tat tv ad.

Then the big one bit him like mad... Very scary... We dun even noe who's the owner of the golden retriever, coz no one came to pull tat dog away. My sis was rather angry. Then a stranger came to save the small dog, and the golden retriever even tried to knock the woman down. Scary...

Then we brought him to the pool area after so much commotion. Haha, then as i expected, he dun like it... Damn funny, the moment we throw him inside, he tried to climb out of it while the other dogs kept jumpin in to splash all the water to the ppl ard... See, i was right about the shiver. But anyway, poor Bondie was forced to swim to exercise.

I then took some pics which i will show after tis blog.

Then something happened again, 2 big golden retrievers got into a fight after one of them had their leash unleased by 2 small girl owners. These 2 r diff dogs fr the last incident. They fought in the pool, and then the golden brown one bit the light brown one near his eye.

Wa, then the injured cried like mad... So poor thing. Then lots of blood gushed out fr his wound... Initially i was feelin sorry for tat injured dog, till my sis came over and told me, the dog bit her frenz shit tzu tat time, her one chunk of hair came off. Then i realised its retribution, but i still feel sad...

Then brought my doggie to bath, then did some shoppin, bought him tiger boots to wear, so cute but so ex, $40. Even more ex than mine. Then he never wear shoes be4, we tested the size on him, he slipped... Haha.

Then after tat, we went for lunch, mixed vege rice, food is damn nice, and the owner is super friendly too. And they dropped me off at amk central, coz i wanted to print some digi pics.

Overall i find the experience abit scary... But my sis said usually not like tis one, duno we suay or wat. Haha, mus be me lah, i 1st time go... Oh well...

...to be continued

Current Balance : 4,607,354 NP
Amt left to reach 5 Million: 392,646 NP