Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My New Hair Color

Alrightz... I've decided to post it up even if im fugly... Here's my smug look of my hair, haha.

Shuzhen said she seldom see tis side of me, so very funny. My sis said she wan to bash me up... Ouch!!!


For the benefit of comparism, in case some gundos tell me no diff, coz they cant remember... There goes be4 and after...

Dun u think i look 5 yrs younger??? Maybe its due to my hair band...

But im not sure whether can u all see the color clearly, coz somehow my monitor callibration differs. My monitor is darker than actual. Tried my best to fix liao but cant. Anyone haf a better idea, do let me noe ya? The color is more enhanced in real person.

I took my pics in my room toilet, coz tats the brightest place in my house at night. Took it on Mon late night... Actually wanted to blur up my fugly face, but then again, i decided to hack wif it.

Oh btw, im going to cook dinner later!!! I'll be cookin for my family. Coz i haf $10 Cold Storage cash voucher, i've decided to use it later. I can't wait, so excited about it. I'll take pics ya? So tat u can all drool over it.. Heh...

U noe y? Coz i'll be cooking my famous Bolognaise Pasta wif meatballs!!! I make the best Bolo sauce, Shuzhen can vouch for tat. Haha, after eating mine, u'll never eat outside liao... But then so far, i only noe how to cook Bolo, i wan to try cream sauce but not today.

I left a note on the fridge, tellin my mum not to cook dinner tonight, i hope she catches it be4 going to the market.

Ya, i noe $10 is not enough, besides my sis asked me to buy her one tub of honey, well, looks like i'll haf to spend more money. Nvm lah, once in awhile.

I love to cook, but cookin is ex. I like to cook but hate to wash. Sigh... I got one unlucky taboo, I always scalded myself when i cook the Bolo sauce, duno y. Hope i wun tmr. Heh, so excited till i cant sleep.

Ps: My mum jus came in to switch off the air con, coz its raining heavily. I took the chance and told my sleepy mum not to cook dinner. She said, "HUH!!! Dun wan to eat rice ah!!!" Sad... Duno will get to cook or not... Wait for my news ok?


Current Balance : 4,572,543 NP
Amt left to reach 5 Million: 427,457 NP

Wahahaha, i am less than half a mil away... Coz some silly user bought my Petpet for 99,999 NP... Though i could fetch a higher price coz its rare, but i had decided to be humble...