Tuesday, March 22, 2005

A Video, Pls Watch...

~~ "Wat a wonderful world" ~~

U think so? Wait till u see tis video clip...

Wat im going to let u see is an extremely revoking clip. If u haf a weak heart, pls pls n pls, dun click the link... Leave me a msg n i'll tell u wat its about... I chanced upon it while i was reading a stranger's blog...

I cried while watching, and i nearly puked... I am still feeling very nauseous... I haf a high level of acceptance of extreme stuffs, but i am still affected by tis... Jus wan to share some reality wif u guys... Its not ghostly stuffs, its actual documented footage in China n its not about eating cats, it something more... Watch it to believe it...


Finish the whole clip n u'll understand wat i mean. Its a rather long clip, so watch it only when u haf the time... Non-Chinese frenz may not understand the chinese subtitles, u can ask me as well. But actually, i dun think u need any translation, e msg is clear...

I wish i can do something...

Heres the link,
http://lainelaine.blogdrive.com/archive/cm-03_cy-2005_m-03_d-05_y-2005_o-0.html

Some of u might haf seen it be4... But still, leave me comments n tags when u r done, ok? I wan to hear u guys as well. Share wif me ur thots... Humans... Sigh...

7 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

all i can say is...


WTSH!!!!!!!!!!

i watched halfway.....and decided not to watch....its really SICK!!!! That animal was TWITCHING!!!

Why dont you chop off your own hands and legs and then cut yourself up you evil personsssss!!!!

Celestine said...

Not only was the animal twitching, it was still alive even after it was skinned... The animal(skinless n bleedin) even tried to stand up again among the fellow corpses.

Uuuurrrggghhh........ The small bear was crying...

Astra said...

oyeah.. this link is gonna make ur site merry... ok.. other than that..
SICK! i actually hafta grit my teeth n force myself to finish d whole damn clip.. i was like.. fcuk!!! so much fr human being as the dominant species.. this made me realize how EXTREME this world is... while 1 hand ppl r trying to protect the nature, d other hand, ppl r actually coming out with all sorts of ways to exploit the nature even more... ewh... actually.. i kinda watched another similar clip.. voiced by alec baldwin... its like a campaign not to eat meat... maybe u've seen it b4... gross... im contradicting myself.. cos i still eat meat... ok.. hmm..

.Astra

Astra said...

oh btw.. those bear like animals that appeared earlier in the clip.. i think theyre racoons... followed by some fox... den rabbits... *A*

.Astra

Celestine said...

Ya, I guessed it was racoons, i can only make out the 2nd chinese word, which is bear... Couldnt understand e 1st...

I haven seen the clip u mentioned be4... Aaaarrrggghhh...

Astra said...

well.. since u havent seen it b4.. http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=mym2002&Player=qt&speed=_med

.Astra

Celestine said...

Aaaaarrrggghhhh...

Now tats wat i tok about my next entry, about pigs/cows, others having to bleed to death before slaughter...

But some cows r being skinned, dismembered while they r still conscious... Pigs r being burnt alive in scalding containers to remove hair...

N all those things done to them wifout painkillers...

Sigh... E list goes on n on...