Thursday, March 10, 2005

Movie Review - Unfortunate Events

Didnt blog yest, was very tired coz i drank. Anyway, now loggin in is frustrating coz i suspected i kena numerous spywares liao... At 1st it didnt really bother me, but now its getting out of hand... Somehow, i got really infected after visitin someone's blog... Duhz...

Now i wan to do somethin about it coz it's hindering my files n system n also, repeated pop ups kept coming, till i cant even play my neopets... Now its even hindering my bloggin... Bek Cek...

I had downloaded a few
spyware removal tools but didnt seem to help coz either i need to pay for it, if not they dun seem to remove everythin and it keeps coming back... Sigh... I am troubled, do let me knoe if u noe how to deal wif it ya? Thks a million...

Now for the review... Though theres no pt now actually, coz its been showin so long liao...Anyway, jus blog my comments bah


Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events...

I love tis show, i am going to buy it... It caught me emotionally. But i can assure u one thing, if u r someone who is born wif a blessed life, u wun feel anything to the show... Not even a single emotion.

Coz the show will evoke ur depression, but if u haf nothin to feel sorrowful about ur life and family... U'll find the entire show sucky... If u can feel wif the flow, u can feel for the unfortunate, however if u cant, then u will simply jus watch the show...

Seriously, i wonder how the scriptwriter intended the show to be... Coz i felt so different to the show... Casting is great, for the 1st time, they spoke wif such clear n simple diction... And the narration is awsome... He spoke very emotionally... Tis is y i feel its targeted for e children... But it still caught my attention though. Im glad i watched it...

Ok, the spyws damn irritating, i decided not to blog le... Sibei Bekcek!!! Look, it has invaded my entries... Damn it...Its creatin links by itself...And doesnt even allow me to post it...How???

No comments: