Friday, March 18, 2005

She Never Fail To Amuse Me...

Time for a more light hearted entry after 2 serious posts...

Ok, e "she" is of coz, my attitude sis... Hah...

Yea, she quit her job, and by some trickery, she actually managed to convinced her manager to change fr a standard one mth notice down to 2 days... When i asked wat she said, again, the sell fish fella didnt ans me...

Yest was her last day, she slept at 8pm coz she said shes damn tired... Then later on, while i was preparin to sleep, i saw a creepy sight of her. She looked completed distorted, again... Haha, the followin pics will illustrate the scenario...
It was rather amusing, so much so tat, i even got up fr my bed to find my cam in my drawer, n took the pics of the classic moments... Yea, i knoe im bo liao... But my flash affected her subconsciously, and she changed her creepy pose...

In my rm, theres these 2 mattresses on the floor, so btw us there is a gap which i called "drain" where i put our tissue box n some misc stuffs... I sleep on the right side... She has long hair like me... But as she distorts herself at night, her hair can be horrifyin...

Her most common pose is an inverted "L" shape... Imagine urself, so the shorter "L" stroke which is her head to her chest will be pointin towards me... Her spine will look completely broken when she does tat... But strange thing is when shes awake, she cant do it... The "L" is not the bendin forward ur body, its the other way, where u will haf to flip ur spine the other way... She covers the whole of herself except her crown wif her blanket...

Amazingly, she always manages to arrange her hair while she was sleepin, to spread across the drain. Sometimes, it even land on my mattress... I always wonder how she did tat... And so sometimes when i turn to my right, facing her and i open my eyes, only to scare myself wif a scene of sadako hair... Directly 2 inches away fr my eyes... Scary...

If i see her in her "L" pose again, i'll take a pic n show u guys... n maybe the sadako head too... Hah...

Opening ur eyes to a head of long hair is very traumatising... Maybe i shd snip off her hair when she scares me again... :P