Sunday, March 27, 2005

Lotus Pond At My Doorstep

Im rather blessed when i discovered there's a lotus pond at my doorstep... I only found out last yr... I didnt knoe tat they can survive under such ridiculus blazing heat... And water lily is not supposed to bloom in the noon, coz its too hot, usually they only bloom 2 times a day, morning n evening...

To my amazement, the water lilies here remained full blossom whole day... I haven check it out at night though, coz its too dark too see anything anyway...

I have always wanted to take pictures of e pond... And i did, about a mth ago... No gd pics taken, coz i was too hot to compose e pics... Nvm, im not fussy tis time, I only wanted to keep it in my journal... But i'll still share wif u guys...

I was sweating profusely coz it was 3pm, it was hellish burning... I happened to pass by tat place and i had my camera wif me... 2 bloody jikopek old man kept staring at me while i was takin e pics... They mus be thinkin im crazy, felt so uncomfortable...



The whole lotus pond... Lots of flowers, lotus buds, lotus seeds stem, many dead lotus leaves, n e pond is infested wif tortoises, small fishes... I wonder are there any LUO HAN fishes or not...

No comments: