Monday, March 07, 2005

I Sinned!!!

Yoz, remember i went to print some digital pics at amk central? Well, i printed instant ones, so each 4R costs $0.40. Alright lah, not too ex... I printed 28 pics altogether, so costs $11.20. But its interesting though, coz i use the fujifilm machine, so fun...

After tat, i went to watch Series of Unfortunate Events $8.50, i will tok about the show tmr. I loved the show.

Then afterwards, i went to Watsons n bought a small sample of facial cleanser for $4.50, coz i wanted to try it 1st. Then on my way back, i passed by one vcd shop LaserFair, then i saw something!!!

I saw there was a clearance sale! I went to take a peep and realised there's one tray of Jap Drama Serials going for $5 only!!! Immediately, i browsed ard to see if there's any Overtime tat i wanted. Disappointed, i saw another show i loved last time, "DA WEI WANG". I loved tat show, though i watched it on TV be4 but who cares, its so cheap!!! I wan to own it. Only left 2 boxes in the tray. I grabbed it wifout thinkin.

Then while i was entering to the shop for payment, something caught my attention. They haf 2 small TVs displayin films, on the left is an EL film, on the right was something so god-damn familiar. Guess wat?

Its INUYASHA!!!

And my eyes moved upwards to the vanguard sheet above the TV and saw the following,

"INUYASHA NEW RELEASE 6,7,8"

Oh my god!!! I stopped at box 5 u noe...And i am about 100 episodes away!!! Oh dear, i asked myself, how? Tis is so tempting!!!

Anyways, i went to see the boxes of INUYASHA and went to molest them, hopin tat they'll cry and scream for me to take up the responsibility... Haha... But im heartless, i decided to pay my $5, took a last peep at the beautiful temptations and walked out of the shop. I told myself, nvm, can wait... Sure will haf one later...

Then i passed by another VCD shop, tis time its TS Entertainment, my fav. I went in to see if there r any INUYASHA for me to rape, but then, i only saw the old series, wif lacking seasons somemore. It was so limited.

Then i thot of something, i nearly couldnt get Box 2 n 5 last time out of 3 VCD shops. Coz it was so popular, it almost went immediately out of stock when they release new season. And then LaserFair is always the fastest to distribute the latest series. TS apparently is still fallin behind...

Then 2 stupid characters popped out and stood on my shoulders... I nearly screamed... But quickly controlled myself coz i was in the public. Soon i realised it was the angelic me havin a halo n wearin a white dress on the left and devilish me having horns, wearing a red dress n carryin a red fork. They quarreled.

Devil:Yoz, Celes, buy the vcds lah, u love the show mah!

Angel: Nono, Celes, its a want, not a need, u haf to think about it, dun make impulsive decisions...

Devil: Aiyah, think so much if next time come no more liao leh? If LaserFair out of stock then Poh Kim and TS never import liao or take half more yr then haf, wats e pt?

Angel: Oh shutup, she can decide! Life is about making priorities, watching anime is not the most impt currently, besides she already spent so much money today!!! She shd control herself, be more mature n haf more self discipline...

Devil: Dun crap, she can still afford it! Wats most impt is she's happy... Wat if she die tmr, can u show her the show in Heaven? She'll never knoe the ending of it... She'll haf regrets... Money shd be spent happily...

Angel: Oh no, u red arse! She havin very limited budget now. She tried so hard to stay at home stand her family shit, tolerate them to save up and now u wan her to waste all her efforts??? Shes umemployed, unattached, poor.......

Me: OH SHUT UP!!! I HAD ENOUGH!!!

I slapped Angel off my shoulder and headed back to LaserFair, i took the 3 boxes, signed my Visa and then left. $80 (Usual $89.70), there was a 10% disc. I was even delighted to save up 10 bucks... Wahahaha...

So now u haf it, mystery solved. I overspent, and reason for me not bloggin was coz i was watching a marathon on INUYASHA, i estimated theres still about 5-6 boxes left...Sigh...long way big money to go...

But i am totally thrilled. I loved the show soooooooooooooooooooo much... Hey, though my bank hurts, but im happy... Yeah...

Anyway, when i got back, i wondered where shd i put the pics... I wan to put them in a visible place, but i no longer haf my own study table, so i cant paste them on the walls. And then i thot of tis...



Tis is my cheapskate DIY self-nailed wardrobe, left side is my sis's, right side is mine, but the things on top not mine, its hers, coz we shifted our mattress position wif each other. See the red dragon thingy on top? Its the Harry Potter Dragon, given to her as a gift fr her BF, overseas... Nice


And then...



Tadah....


Looks abit weird right? Due to the perspective, well, its jus the inside of the left n right door.

Haha, so many pics of me... I will be shiftin the pics coz i find the arrangements too ugly... Anyways, some things r already there liao, after i moved my study table into the storeroom, some things were on the walls above my table.

Left side got my award cert, mag print of my winning clip, my graduation booth pic, 3 real Peacock feathers tat i bought fr Zoo $0.90 each, me n my dogs' pics...

Right side got my name(prawn did it for me during poly 1), genting pics of me, Shuzhen, Johnson, Zoo ticket, card fr Shuzhen, printed card, pic of the portrait i drew for her, her bday pic, and lots of my pics, Wahahahah...

No comments: