Saturday, March 19, 2005

Grandma's Bday Celebration

Today, will celebrate Grandma's bday, but i suspect her bday not today... But actual day when i duno... My Mum will go back M'sia wif her on Mon... Heh, i already planned wat dishes to cook liao... Cant wait... But tat also means i will be broke, too... But nvm lah, as long as i enjoy myself can liao...

I prefer last yr's celebration though, coz its more like a proper bday... We had overnight chalet, tat look like a big hotel suite, then got cut one delicious Mahjong emicake(my fav), then we had a hell load of food...

My big sis catered chinese food buffet, my aunt made some mua ji, i made a big pot of Bolo Pasta for 20ppl, though theres only 14 ppl... And then they bought lots of things to BBQ too... How to finish??? Haha, we threw away the leftovers the next day of coz... Waste waste! Everyone wanted to "take away" the cake, coz it was simply delicious... So sad, in the end, my house dun haf... Coz gave one big chunk to my aunt...

My 2nd sis(the sis whom i always tok about) of coz MIA again, like today, she doesnt wan to go, coz she said shes not obliged to attend... Invited her bf who also dun wan to turn up as well... Which pissed my eldest sis off greatly as usual... Said they dun respect the elderly...

At 1st today is cook alot of dishes invite them over eat but no cake... But last min, coz uncle not free, so ended up only 5 of us(my mum's bf not included coz he's workin), so my 1st sis said drive us out for steamboat... Eeeerrrr.... Steamboat? Again?

I dun like steamboat... Sigh... But i also dun wan to eat "Zhu Chao" coz every time go out sure eat chinese food... Im damn sick of chinese food... I wan to eat English Buffet... But bo bian, granny only eat chinese food... I even told my mum i dun like steamboat yest night, tis mornin received the saddenin news... So sian...

All well, its jus a meal... Doesnt sound like a celebration anyway... My puppy, Bondie turns 1 yr old on 22 march. Think my 1st sis throwin him a party tmr... Actually wan to celebrate for him today but cant bring him along outside so nvm... He 1 yr old also meant tat my dog, Baby died 1 yr 3mths liao... Sad...

We quarreled over the meal somemore, earlier tis noon. My big sis smsed me ask me got wat craving, but told her better to suit granny lor... Then, my other suggestions kena criticised by mum n 2nd sis, kept tellin me very ex very ex...

The steamboat quite nice, $12 per head, got bbq also, free 1-time oyster, prawn n lots of varitety... Cheap.(I had never been there btw). My suggestions r those about $20 per head... Then Mum n 2nd Sis ask me pay lah, so smart... Sigh... Then, i said if budget is a prob then in the 1st place eat at home best liao wat, y wan to go out eat... Cant understand y they haf to be so crude...

It a celebration for god sake, most impt is happy mah, become lidat i also dun feel like going... If im workin i dun mind payin lor... When i was workin i also got bring them go eat wat... So selfish...

Lucky big sis made me feel better, she also sian wif them... In e 1st place, she also said money not an issue, not like we r going to eat "Mun Han Quan Xi" wat...

Current Balance : 4,679,552 NP
Amt left to reach 5 Million: 320,448 NP
- I kena 10,000 NP from spinnin the wheel today, so heng, very long never kena liao... I was still wonderin yest noon how cum so long never kena...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »