Friday, March 25, 2005

Inuyasha

For those who r close enough wif me, sure had heard enuff of my fad wif e show... Come to think about it, its been quite some time from visiting VCD shops, maybe got new boxes liao, i better check it out soon...

Anyways, i showed my sis the inu web counter i haf on the right, n she went crazy over it... She wanted me to do a wallpaper for her phone... So i did... After she had transfered to her phone, i couldnt resist, n did one for myself. Hah, but mine's exclusive, its got my name...



Tadah...

Wahahaha...

Very cute right? We cant stop lookin at our phone since then...

Yaya, i knoe my phone's super outdate compared to her SE S700I... But hey, my phone is more ex than hers leh... Ridiculous price for a normal phone but who cares, i love it...

No comments: