Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Hungry Ppl Are Angry Ppl...

Ha, u noe wat?

I literally experienced tat today. Ok, i heard of tat many times, and i used tat phrase as well. But tis is the 1st time i actually see someone, coz she was very hungry, throwing her temper...

Tat person was my sis.

She went out in the noon for a interview exam at 2pm, but as usual she woke up late, and had to rush off to it. Then, later in the evening, she got back. She came stompin into the living rm wif a charcoaled face. I thot she screwed her exams.

Then, she kept chantin shes hungry.

After changin n restin awhile. She went to the freezer to take out 4 frozen hot dogs and dumped it in the toaster. No, i do not own a microwave, only one stupid overused toaster as substitute.

I happened to go take a drink as well, and while walkin, she bumped into me, coz she was so focused on the hotdogs. She *tsk* me, then screamed, "I very hungry, dun bother me!".

Then i look into the toaster and saw the miserable clumped together hot dogs. And i told her, "It wun be cooked one, u will only make the outside burnt while inside still frozen." Then she exclaimed, "I dun care! I very hungry now, i only wan the faster n easiest way.".

I felt abit annoyed, so i went back to my rm. After awhile, there was a burnt smell as predicted. My mum went in to take a look and she asked my sis.

Mum: Wat u doing??? *in mandarin of coz*

Sis exclaimed: I very hungry

Mum: You jus now never eat meh?

Sis: No time!!!

Mum: Aiyah, burnt liao lah!

Sis: Very hungry, i wan to scold ppl liao!!!!!!!

Haha, then they started to haf a small squabble. At 1st i was abit bek cek over her, but then, after hearing the commotion in my rm, i started to laugh silently. Damn funny lor, i really never see someone behaved tat way due to hunger be4.

Her actions were an eye-opener.


Current Balance : 4,470,555NP
Amt left to reach 5 Million: 529,445 NP

Wow, im gettin so much closer to my goal it seems. Coz i sold one of my beloved Petpet for 63,000 NP. I haf another one going for 99,999 NP. Haha, hope someone buy it soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »