Friday, March 11, 2005

Drunken Sis

Ahhh, wat a nice rainy weather in the evening... Im in my room, behind me is my window, i can hear the raindrops, and feel the coolness of the atmosphere. My hair embracing the wind fr my fan directly to my face, enjoyin soothing sentimental songs fr my mp3s... Aww, i enjoy tis kind of moments. It evokes alot of my emotions...

I realised i repeat alot in my blog, heh, but im jus bloggin watever comes to my mind right now...

Last night, my sis came back very drunk... She dressed damn cute for her age, very deep pink for her liking and the way she clipped her hair... Heh... She couldnt open the door, and walk properly... Anyways, let me update about her life alittle lately...

Remember i mentioned in one of my entries tat she had a interview at suntec... Well, it so happened tat the interviewer was also fr her same sec sch, CHIJ ST Nicholas Girls Sch. But shes a senior and a stranger.

Oh, in case u duno tis, most of the SAP girls sch haf tis so called motto tat they r sisters n family, and no matter where they r in life, they will look after n take care of each other... Tis is their culture n i had witnessed it many times.

During poly days, i had one lecturer tellin one gal, "Oh, u r fr Nanyang Girls? No wonder, U mus be very smart!". Even though she wasnt as gd, and she nearly got retained like some others but managed to get thru due to special privileges which i think u noe wat i meant... It was amazing then, how i see they didnt give as much concern and lee-way to those of neighbourhood schs...

Oh well, life is unfair isnt it? But tat gal always claim to argue tat life is fair, well, for her, i can see where tats coming fr...

Anyways, back to my sis... Yah, so the interviewer treated my sis very well, and they had a long interview chatting, my sis came back n told me she made her very happy... When i asked her how she did it, she only said 5 words, "Like tis lor! Normal lah!". Cant help, shes a fishmonger, sell fish one...

Anyways, the highest the company can offer her as an admin is $1600, but my sis said she cannot compromise, her lowest is $1800. Wif her yrs of experience, it's understandable. Wantin her badly, the interviewer offered $1700. And days later told the agent, they wanted her.

Meanwhile she went to another company which offered her $2000 for admin. She wanted to wait for tat one, but then, the $1700 agent is pushin her for an ans. Even when she rejected the agent, the agent gave her few more hrs to think about it...

Smart move... I was in sales, haha, very gd tactic... Commissions really drive a person desperate i can tell u...

And so, the agent stressed up my sis, she was in a dilemma, and so she accepted the job. Its a full time job btw, even though she was lookin for temps. She told me nvm, can work one yr see how, got bonus somemore... But i calculated her expenses, the salary isnt even enough for her... Shes a heavy spender... Her last job was $2200, and she spent every ounce of it... Let alone $500 lesser... Tis is a hugh difference...

Unless, she dun go drinkin, restaurants, clubbin, no branded clothes. But it will kill her... The interviewer mentioned they wan to find someone full time, she very scared find someone who leave after some time... Coz tat was wat happened to the last one, who left after one mth...

I highlighted to my sis about tis pt be4 she made her decision, but she said, "Well, my prob ah? Who cares!". Alright, count tat interviewer bad luck anyway, n for having poor judgement on ppl apparently...

Then she started work tis mon, and yest night, she told me shes quitting... Ha, tats early, i was expectin 2 mths... She kept rambling, but in pieces so most of the time i didnt bother. She came back about 3+am, while i was readin straits times in the living room.

Anyway, she said she need to go back to her old job, sales, coz she kept exclaiming tat her old boss said he dun take no for an ans. Wat rubbish, i still dun get it... My sis is damn bloody fierce one lor, she is someone who can ask her boss to screw himself, she's not e type who will kena forced one, tats y the whole issue is so weird, i still dun get it... She said she dun also... ????

Her studies screwed up also, instead of one yr left now becum 2 yrs...And she need to compensate the agent for leaving before one mth... Only conclusion is shes screwed...

Anyway, she complained shes hungry, coz never eat dinner, i asked her wat she wan to eat, she said anything. So i cooked mee for her, then she ate 1/3 then throw away, told me she'll eat ham n bread... Wat the ??? I even tested the noodle hardness to make sure its jus nice for her, coz shes a damn fussy person... Nvm, no use gettin angry over drunken ppl...

Then she sat on the sofa, while i was in the room, then suddenly i heard "BOOM boom!!!" I went out and saw tat she collapsed on the floor... She had her face down, and laid there. She fell... I helped her up, and gave her ointment, but she refused to apply... Sigh... Then i forced her to her bed, and told her tat if she wan to fall, fall in the room... Then she giggled, damn funny.

No, no hot towels or tea... Tat's only in TV Drama...Somehow, i find tat in real life it doesnt help at all when u r extremely drunk, wats helps is quickly bring the person to bed n sleep...

After everything n hearing her drunken speech, she fall asleep finally, but think its already 5am, how is she going to wake up 2 hrs later for work. I knew she will take MC, as i predicted, she did. Haha, now shes out already...

Sigh... i told her one thing, sales is a lonely n tough journey lor... She did sales for 2 yrs, she understood... So i dun understand y she wans to go back to a path she left...I mentioned tat if she goes back, there will be more days weekly when she will come back after 2am, drunk, weepin n miserable. She said she noes, tats y she very sad... Still dun get it!

Shes a very materialistic n practical person, and it took her so many yrs in sales to one day finally tell me, tat money is not everything... But now, i think she wans money again... Sigh... Duno her lah, me n mum washes our hands off her...

She never listens... And when i wan to tok to her about my probs, she ignored... Sigh... I let it be liao...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »