Thursday, March 24, 2005

Rabbit Fur

Forgot to mention tis, while my sis n me were watchin tat clip tat night, halfway i asked her, "I wonder ur rabbit fur's rabbits died before skinning or not?". She bought 2 rabbit fur when she went taiwan. Full white, very soft, can see the whole rabbit shape, only $5 each...

Then after i popped tat qns, we saw the skinning of rabbit, then my sis was agonising... Then after everything, she sat there and asked me, "So how? Throw away ah?". I didnt noe wat to say...

Anyways, my mum didnt go back m'sia wif my grandma coz shes lazy... Sigh... So i didnt get to cook wat i wanted... But its ok... Another time...

I went to 2 interviews, yest n today... Will blog more later or tmr...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Paris hilton news 20 Ineuphonious cell phone plans About quit smoking medications Ford explorer maintenence