Friday, March 04, 2005

Tired...

Ahhhhhhhh, my Bio clock is totally screwed, now i duno when to sleep. But i'll try to get over it. Even when i was workin last time fr 9.30am-10pm, i slept at 4+am, coz i couldnt get my Bio clock adjusted. Im going to sleep after tis...

Today, I slept at 9am and woke up at 3pm. Woken up by a call fr my ex-colleague. As usual, he was supposed to call another Celestine in the office. But then, ended up callin the wrong one. It happened alot of times liao, but its still nice, i managed to catch up abit wif him and found out hows the company doing.

After i left the company, a new Celestine turned up, but they told me, its still different. Haha, maybe i still nicer lah(My own imaginative self-consoling assumption)... Heh... Seems like most of them r sick and extremely tired. Im lucky tat i had left the situation. Hah. In fact he told me i shd be doing better, coz at least i sounded more awake than he is(though i jus woke up, but i didnt tell him).

Anyway, after tat, i searched for jobs online and then my step sis n her hubby came to pick us up for dinner. I suffered terrible motion sickness jus now on an empty stomach. It was so miserable. Then we had a sumptous dinner, inclusive of my fav, Curry Fish Head. Yummy! We all ate till we nearly puke. Theres so much food. I couldnt even finish my half bowl of rice.

Then we went Carrefour walk awhile be4 they sent us home. Tmr, they'll come pick us up at 930am to bring us go see my dog, Bondie, swim and exercise... So cute, i'll bring my cam and show u guys the pics tmr.

My granny came out sg fr m'sia tis morning, coz shes going on a Taiwan trip, leaving on Tues, Changi Airport. One week trip for about $700. She jus came back from a Korea trip not long ago. So envious of her. But gd lah, she quite old liao 70+, shd enjoy herself. I will haf my chance one day, unless i die early. Haha. Well, no one is sure...

Alrightz, i go sleep le. Tmr i got many things to do. Go see my doggie exercise, then go print some digital photos(instant), then think of ideas for Kenneth's 21st Bday gift...

Will blog more tmr, wif pics. I wanted to show some pics, but guess i'll do it over the next few days.

Current Balance : 4,597,866 NP
Amt left to reach 5 Million: 402,134 NP

No comments: