Saturday, October 15, 2005

14-Day Lacto Vegetarian: Day 6

I didnt wan to eat blindly... So i jus did some research... And found out i am a LACTO-VEGETARIAN... It includes dairy products but exclude eggs...

My groceries running out liao, tmr may go down to supermarket to stock up... I need to buy some food... Coz i ran through wat i ate and realised i am getting too little protein...

Besides tofu, i will get soya milk...

Being a lacto-vegetarian, u can take dairy products... Which is better for me, coz i still wan to eat bread u noe... I dun wanna trouble myself to get non-dairy bread, non-dairy beverage, non-dairy noodles, pasta, etc... Plus, i wan to drink MILK!!! And i cook wif margarine... And cheese sometimes, for pasta...

There is another category called LACTO-OVO-VEGETARIAN, the diet includes eggs... But somehow, i am happy enuff wif the inclusive of dairy products... So i can live without eggs (though i like) for 2 weeks...

Also, there is SEMI-VEGETARIAN as well...

Aiyah, summarise lah...
  1. LACTO-VEGETARIAN - Includes dairy products
  2. LACTO-OVO-VEGETARIAN - Includes dairy products and eggs
  3. SEMI-VEGETARIAN- Includes dairy products and eggs, fish and poultry, no red meat
  4. VEGAN OR TOTAL VEGETARIAN - Minus dairy products, eggs, and all meat

It is seriously very ex to be a healthy vegan... Coz u need to buy YOUR KIND of food... Like i said, bread cannot anyhow eat... Go coffeeshop cannot even buy coffee or milo... Can lah, black coffee lor... Milk cannot drink also... Cannot use butter also... So all the nutrients need substitutions... Stress arh...

Semi seems gd... Coz i luv to eat fish... Seriously, i cannot wait for day 15, coz i already thot of cooking fish soup... Hahaha, so many dishes of fishes already crossed my tiny brain... See arh, my fav curry fish head and stingray all fish leh...

I like seafood also... Not to mention my fav food is sushi, salmon sushi! Mus eat!

But of coz, i also like beef... Hmm, occasionally...

Ooo... I jus learnt how to cook black pepper udon leh... Heh, very nice u noe... But not vegetarian one lah of coz... I wan to try black pepper beef udon after im over wif this phrase... But warning hor, very spicy... Those who cant take hot food, too bad...

My sis arh, today bought bread again... I see see look look, mostly all meat one... Cannot eat, only left one choc one and one raisins one... So i took the choc one, she asked me y... I said i CHI ZAI MAH, and she exclaimed, "YAHOR! Aiyah, i even chose the usual bread u like, and i chose the choc one for myself!"... Dun care, i ate half of the choc one anyways, who ask her forget... Muahahahah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »