Saturday, October 08, 2005

His Smile~

I cant sleep... Well, very common for me right... Okok...

I headed to Motorola service center last sat to upgrade my phone software... Stupidly, i was too eager, so i headed over even though it was a SATURDAY!!! Nvm lah, wait lor, i told myself...

I took my ticket Q and the current was like 272 and my number was like 302. Ok lah, only 20+, sure got ppl cannot wait one... I think i stood for 30 mins, then i found a seat and sat for the next hr... Strangely, i didnt bring my mp3 player... Dunno y... So i can say i wait in emptiness... So i started to look ard and observe the sales ppl lor...

Haha, u noe y?

Coz hor, hp centers the sales ppl sure pretty n handsome one lor... Wahahaha...

There were 2 new girls on training too... One mature n pretty, the other, err... Young n green... But still nice lah, wif make up and all... Their orange uniform reminded me of M1... Which seriously, i wanted to try for the sales job but didnt...

The mature gal is attached to a earnest looking chap, who is very sincere in his speech... And the young gal is attached to a cute guy, who seemed soft spoken but very young... I was actually looking at a particular guy, handsome (my flower boy type, long fringe, fair, tall, etc), but he abit dao dao one...

Anyways, the mature gal kept smiling at me every time when we had eye contact, coz her counter was in front of me only... Very sweet n pretty... If i guy sure chase one... Hahaha... But sure got bf one lah, so pretty...

Anyways, guess who served me?

Its the young girl with the young cute guy... I think young girls will seriously think hes cute... I find him cute coz of the way he tok...

He let e young girl try when it was my turn... At 1st i thot, jialat, sure very blur n slow one... So i told myself mus be patient, and i had been observin her, and shes still extremely green... Mus let newbies try mah... Lucky she encountered me... Hahaha...

As expected, i asked one qns, she ask the guy in mandarin... Then the guy replied to her in mandarin, then she ans me back... When seriously, i can understand mah... Haha... Both of them sitting in front of me wat... Their small talk i also can hear... Very funny...

Obviously, she was still raw, her language not pro enuff... And el quite bad... But nvm lah, gal, can learn one...

Through our conversation, i realised the guy had worked there 6 mths...

Anyways, i left thinking the guy is really cute n polite, but too young for my appetite... Haha...

Then next day, i had a crappy day coz i had fallen out wif tt SOMEONE... Thus i was in a terrible, almost breakdown mood...

I headed to e service center to collect my phone... Then suddenly when i was sitting there, the cute guy just came out of a room, saw me across and smiled to me... Haha... Instantly arh i tell u, i felt so much better... How e hell did he managed to remember me out of so many customers he see?

Then i think he did wanted to try his luck to serve me but it wasnt my phone... Coz he clearly wasnt serving but went to take the phone to serve (it was random one) after he saw me... Anyways, his colleague (e earnest looking one) served me... Meanwhile when i was toking to the earnest looking guy, the cute guy actually came over to our counter, to SMILE at me leh!!!

Hahahah... I wanted to tok to tt guy and ask him how he remember... But i was halfway listening to e earnest guy and it was rude to interrupt... The earnest guy saw i smiled and turned and saw his colleague... Haha... Then the cute guy realised we were toking and so he left...

He really made my day... So sweet, remember ur customer one... Hehe...

Too bad lah, too bad...

No comments: