Friday, October 14, 2005

Have U Ever?

Hmm, title reminds me of e song i used to sing leh... Haha... Now ppl cheenafied liao, hard to sing el songs at ktv eh?

Haf u ever dreamt of the same person multiple times throughout ur life? And every time in the dream, u always tell the person the same thing...

I had been dreaming about this guy who was a very gd fren of mine during pri 4... But of coz, time n distance soon drew us apart after we were streamed to our new classes... I never see him again after we graduated except to see him twice outside...

And each time in the dreams, i tell him the same things over and over again...

The conversation will always start as this, "Ive been trying to tell u this for so long... xxxxx"

I noe at the bottom of my heart i haf so many things to tell him, i haf things to say, things to apologise, things to confess, things to clarify, things to ask... It has always been a knot in my heart... And always at the back of my mind...

In fact, i may even tok more about him than my ex bfs...

Actually i mentioned tis person before in my older entries... Cut things short, i did tried to find tt person n try to do it in real life... Coz i knew it was something my heart didnt wan to let go... I found him but his attitude made me gave up the idea in the end...

I gave him benefit of the doubts so as to maintain the perfect picture in my heart...

I thot i told myself to let it go...

But jus the other day, i dreamt of the same thing again...

It came back...

I am used to having repetitive dreams throughout my life, but i noe tis one is different... Coz i noe deep in me, it meant something and i noe i was wishing it to happen... So i dreamt it so as to fulfil the wish but only to wake up wif greater disappointments...

I guess my subconciousness will never get it...

Dun ask me to do it, coz all i can tell u is, in most things it take 2 hands to clap... I tried but things arent so simple... If it was meant to be, i believe it will happen one day...

Speaking of dreams, i had a funny one the other day... I duno how many of u dreamt urself writing something, but i can say its hard... I tried to write in my dreams, and the words ended up in hard-to-read scribbles... Its very funny...

I was focusing so hard on the paper and yet i couldnt write properly... I even laughed at myself in my dreams...

Oh well, dreams are so fascinating, arent they?

No comments: