Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Some Updates

No job yet... Sianz... I duno do wat job liao leh... How arh?

1st thing i ate after i ended my 14day vegan experience was EGG TART!!! So funny... But not very nice... Sad! Mum cooked my fav curry chicken yest... YUMMY! But damn hot!!! My son can take spicy food liao, haha, he didnt even cough today... Wah...

I duno where my son learnt tis... I actually haf to feed him everyday... If not he wun finish his dinner... Damn spoilt... Duno which dog teach him one... Anyhow teach my dog!!! So troublesome leh, after my dinner, i still got to feed him by hands or spoon... Noti...

I actually went to the library yest, which mus be so surprising eh? No, I wasnt dragged into the library by Shuzhen... I dragged my huge ass there myself... Amazing... Well, coz i was looking for some books lah... Borrowed 2 bks, surprised my IC still can work... Hahahah...

Still tired, but i think recovering soon...

I cant believe how one night's of no sleep affected my body... Man, i mus be getting old... But then, no matter how, my bio clock still wasnt turned... Coz of my sis lor... She also night never sleep how i sleep...

Pappy also same... Now night dun wan to sleep... While im typing, hes jumping up n down up n down, scratching n pouncing on my back to play wif him...

He pissed on my sis bed tis evening, again... Shhh... But cannot tell her... We kept it a secret...

Anyways, finally i found a gal i noe of who sings so well... Very emo and strong... Zhen ying and jia3 ying both great control... She doesnt shout her song, she sings beautifully... Though i noe she anyhow sing tt time, but i can already picture if she steady steady sing, i noe its going to be awesome...

I was so bloody hell impressed when she opened her mouth... So cool... Her voice is able to touch ur soul... Now, tis is real singing man...

Blog more again...

No comments: