Thursday, October 20, 2005

Worried Sick

I am so worried... My son is sick... He vomitted about 7 times last night and seems to be having fever... He was also very weak... Obviously, i was worried tt he will get dehydrated... He vomitted his dinner and all his gastric juices... But i couldnt get him to drink or eat anything...

I didnt sleep the whole night... He got better like after 3am...

He started to move about and eat alittle and play... But his head and mouth still feel warm...

Hes sleeping on my bed now, but i jus cant seem to sleep...

Im not feeling well too...

I think i passed my illness to him or something...

Been having stomachache for 2 days, very bad headache and feel nauseous... Sigh...

Think i shdnt kiss him so much...

I may not be sleeping, i need to turn back my bio clock... Tts if i can tahan though...

I guess i'll take a bath, haf some breakfast, then feed my son and then go temple... My mum said today is special praying day... And she said bring me go pray... Will be extremely crowded though...

Hope me n son will feel better soon...

Really dun feel well...

Wanted to pray for my career path initially... But i think i will pray for the well being of myself and Pappy... More impt... Hope to get rid of all the bad luck...

Shi shi shun li, shen ti jian kang...

No comments: