Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Went On A Date!

I am jus kidding... Hahahah, i promised myself, remember? I went out with my fren aka ex ex ex ex colleague lah... Be4 i tok about it, i wan to COMPLAIN!!!

VERY BAD WEATHER HOR?????????????

I CANNOT TAKE IT LIAO LEH!!!!

Every day rain n rain n rain like mad... My body cant take it... I am falling sick, everyone is falling sick... And i haf rheumatism... It kills my bones, muscles, joints and give me a terrible terrible headache!!!!

I switched on the news and everyday either BIRD FLU or NATURAL DISASTERS... How long is tis going to last?

DEATHS, DEATHS N MORE DEATH EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY!!!!

If these arent bad enuff, how about ppl knocking at my door every night preaching about their religion coz they claimed all the events that happened were recorded in their beloved b*!!!!

Nothing against them, jus tt if it is wat they claimed it is... Then why arent they doing anything to prevent so much deaths? If they noe, they shd haf evacuated everyone right? Instead of sitting home looking at the things happened, then match the event to their book and then come knocking at our houses telling us, "DO U NOE TT ALL THESE EVENTS ARE RECORDED IN OUR B*?"

-__________-"

Nvm...

My bones are killing me, i am tired... Very tired... It is so miserable to even go out... The rain is terrible...

My mum has fallen sick... She vomitted the whole day, seen 2 docs and got an injection... And she hasnt eaten anything at all today, coz watever she eat, she vomitted them...

Sigh...

I went out, and i came back to see my sis cooked one pot of duno wat funny soup... It was supposed to be Vege Wif Fish Soup...

But then, she hor... Duno how she cooked, luckily i noe her pattern so i took a small bowl only... Wah, i very long never taste bad food liao leh... The soup is lousy, i told her though... She put in one whole fillet of fish without even slicing it coz she said she duno how...

This is it! Tmr i'll cook...

I will wake up early early cook... My sis even chop her share of food liao, told me to get lunch ready before 11am!!! Hmph!!!

Minced Pork Porridge for lunch (Wanted to cook fish one but my sis lah, wasted one big piece of ex fish fillet)... Dinner... Eeerrrr... Hmm... We see how tmr... Now no ideas...

Alamak, entry so long liao, tok about my "date" tmr bah...

PS: Pappy has been humping on my sis's bolster every night, she is so angry now she hid her bolster on top of my clothes drawer when shes not arh... TSK TSK!!! HORNY BOY!!!

No comments: