Friday, October 14, 2005

Their choices...

Was looking thru new photos tt my frenz put up on friendster... Wah, i got one fren, she was slim with abit fleshy cute face... But now, she is stick thin like her other close frenz... Really extremely skinny...

Im sure my fren will say her figure very gd... Coz she stick thin...

Her face totally changed somemore...

With a new body, apparently she changed her whole set of photos... She even added so much more than her usual... So it implied its the confidence thingy... Now tt shes stick thin, she flaunt her skinny "gd-figured" body...

Which makes me wonder... She was already slim so i dun understand y she did tt... Nvm lah, ppl happy can liao... If ppl need to be stick thin to feel confident and beautiful then so be it lor... To me, she is pretty no matter before or after... And best of all, shes smart too... Got the brains wor...

Which reminded me of another one...

I dun understand how some ppl can put up photos of her n bf smooching, wif tongue somemore... Its a bit revoking... Especially when u noe she dumped her bf of many yrs for the current one, who dumped his gf for her as well...

I never can accept breach of faith n trust between couples... Never will... Then again, who am i to judge... Its so common right...

Received my hp bill today, now poorer abit... Haha...

I was thinking of buying more groceries later, coz i thot of a new receipe and i needed 2 more stuffs... Maybe save money or something... Will see...