Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Scary Rain

I jus googled my name...

1st result i got is tis...

LINK

Wat e hell is tis? And y is her name in front of me? Bloody hell... Im sure its all about tat particular lecturer... Hes always the one... The one who look down on the floor whenever i walk pass him, PUI!

Anyways, did u guys see the scary rain today...

I was carrying an umbrella and i was still soaked to skin... I almost cancelled my trip even before i reached the mrt...

Then i thot, aiyah, since wet already might as well...

I did try to wait under a particular void deck... But the rain didnt get any smaller...

Then, me n my little umbrella braved the rain and when i was in the train,

THE RAIN STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh, wat to do... Me always suay wat...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the weather in my place has been somewhat stormy for the past few days. light rain-medium rain plus VERY strong wind. No use using umbrellas to shield yourself cos all the umbrellas will be either blown bent to the opposite direction or kinda forced to close itself. n the wind has been really chilling.