Monday, October 10, 2005

Da Vinci Code

I am almost done with the Da Vinci Code book, left about less than 1/4... So Shuzhen, can return u very soon liao... I realised i am a genius... I can break the codes even before they explain... Muahahahaha...

No lah, actually, truth is I read all other 3 books... And the thing about Dan Brown is that his books style, the twist, the code breaking are all the same... Even the story flow and endings are similiar... Thus, i can easily spot through the plot and meanings...

Also, i watched the documentary on Da Vinci Code liao, so the contents werent shocking or wat anymore... I noe wat to expect, also i haf quite a good history on Christianity and i can tell u, the book isnt half as revoking as wat i noe... But i wun touch on tt nonetheless... Will kena sue one u noe? I dun wanna go jail for a mth or a day...

The only part i find interesting is tt they touched on Walt Disney and the hidden agenda that Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderalla contained... Hmm, duno real or not leh...

I am so into the codes tt, i can tell u one of the books, the codes write wrongly leh!!! I even showed Shuzhen on the train, and of coz, she gave me the look tt says im crazy to go match all of them... Hahaha...

This book however, has the least spelling and grammer mistakes wor, compared to other 3... I think it meant tt the Author really love this book... Otherwise, it would have ended up like the other 3... I think it is unwise to read this book last... Coz its n0t as intriguing as it shd be... But bo bian ma... I got this book last...

Actually i got things to say one... But ive decided to keep it to myself... Hahah...

In short...

I think u need to differentiate between wats fact and wats not... A novel is still a novel... It does not haf enuff grounds for u to pass judgement on certain issues, especially tok about major ones... Some things have been going on all the time, and certain things have been written all these times as well...

The best to understand a subject is to devote ur time into researching n history...

If u dun, dun be too hasty to feel enlightened or pass judgement, seriously, it only makes u superficial...

Like wat Dan Brown said in this book, "History is one-sided", and likewise novel is even more one sided and its not even theoretically accurate...

Take it as an interesting n fresh perspective... Not as a ground for intense judgement...