Saturday, October 15, 2005

Didnt Managed...

Hmm, yest didnt managed to meet Shuzhen wor...

Wanted to return her Da Vinci and also get the new epis of Naruto...

But she messaged me said she forgot... Haha, so next tues liao...

I even bath earlier and also got dressed decently...

Nvm lah, ppl very busy one, not like the lazy me... Shes very hardworking one u noe... Her last yr in NUS liao, mus bia the last 2 sems... And she work and study at the same time somemore... Very xin ku...

I cant imagine jus half a yr more, her study yrs can say finished liao... But mine still duno where yet... I wonder how it feels like to find tt u had finished ur studying curve... Hmm, nvm, i will find out hopefully before 28?

My mum had been asking me, wats going between her n me... I am so frustrated to even start explaining... I only tell her, "Aiyah, she exams lah, Aiyah, she working lah!"...

Not 1st time lidat wat... Duno y she still ask...

Doesnt matter lah... So dun ask...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» »