Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Pics Pics!!!

Alright... Pics pics ahead...

I bought Qi Ling Wang aka Qi Hun figurines... Saw many times le... Tis time then buy... Tis set costs $7.50 but then i took the display set coz no more le... The guy asked me ok or not... I thot for a moment and said ok lor, then he kept apologising...

Got another set is this 4 characters standing then cost $6.90 but i prefer tis one... More interaction n got the chess table somemore...


This is Akira & Hikaru... Akira's hair green color one, i like... Muahahahah... But this pictures very dark so think u all cannot see properly... But nvm lah... Hor?




Tis is tong jing n tt one i forgot his name... Thot it was San Gu, but seems like another character coz of e fan... Hmm...


Duno their jap names, coz the later boxes only in mandarin... I wan the DVD!!! Duno when then buy...


Arh, this is the ghost lor, Sai or Zuo Wei in mandarin... Love him so much but he die leh in the end... So sad... I cried n cried... Yalah, i noe he ghost means dead... I meant he disappeared forever tt kind...



Wa, the classic moment... See liao very sad... But like Sai though disappear liao will still watch over Hikaru like tis forever...


I wan to buy the DVD leh... Full set only $90, very cheap... Hmm... Then in Jap somemore... Sigh... DUno when i can get leh... Now no job somemore...

Anyways, i bought something else...

Quite ex leh... $10!

U guess...











Eh? Wats tis?



Wats tis?



Can guess or not?



Still duno arh?



Wan to cry liao...



*Yawns* Tired of waiting...



Dozing off...



Head heavy...


"BOOM"... zzZZZZzzzzZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZ

Hehe, for those who noe... Yup, its Naruto's sleeping hat!!!! Muahahahah... So cute right... I thot its kids size one, didnt noe i can wear somemore, especially when i got a big head...

It got magical powers somemore, i dozed off after wearing it for 3 mins... No wonder Naruto always carry it with him even when hes on mission... Its a magical sleeping hat...

I noe its bo liao lah, and not worth the money but i like leh...

I even had to lie to my mum that my fren gave it to me... Coz she was scolding me... She jumped when she open the box, coz black black she thot its a wig... Haha... My sister was so shocked when she saw me posing to camera wif tt hat, she asked me wat is tt disgusting black thingy... Then i told her my fren gave me one but cost $10...

She then screamed $10!!!! Crazy arh!!!

Aiyah, they never watch e anime mah... I like leh, cannot arh???

Ok lah, it came with something else too...


One Konoha Sweet...



Stingy hor? One only...



Tt black black thing is my Pappy lor, he come KPO when the camera click... Then got him inside... But cute leh, i like... He thot i was eating so he also wan to eat... He very self service one...



Mmmm... Not bad leh, i like the sweet...



This is everything i bought at the treasure hunting shop...


My hat very sad leh... Mus be he dun like Pappy coz both same colors one...