Saturday, October 08, 2005

Horror Nightmare~ Scary~

Nightmare~ That left my heart pom pom tiao when i woke up... Aiyah, coz of Jul lah, i think we tok too much about death last night before i sleep...

Btw, u got see the trailer of "Wig" or not? So scary... Eeeee... I think its becoz of the trailer too, coz i saw it before i slept as well...

I dreamt that one of my poly mates died... I think i better dun mention who she is, in case she get offended... But seriously, i didnt choose her...

I was in my house (my house when i was sec 1), discussing my new job with a recruitment agent and filling up some forms... Then i received a call from a man, asking me whether i noe where is his daughter... I said i dun, but he dun believe... He said her best fren thot shes home already only to realise she's not... The best fren also in poly and in real life also her best fren...

I told the father that i am busy and will call him back... He said hes coming over to my place... I thot he will take some time, so i said ok... After like jus after 3 mins of discussion with the agent, a man just walked into my kitchen...

He told me my house door wasnt locked so he came in...

He kept asking me for his daughter, but i told him i seriously duno... I even told him to check my house if he wans to...

Then just this moment, someone knocked on my door...

I opened the door and was shocked to see his daughter, who was my fren anyways, standing there... But she looked weird, like she had been thru some sort of truama...

Her Dad screamed and said he knew he would find her here...

I rested her in my living room...

After some time, we still couldnt figure out what happened... I think she said she was lost or something... Then she remembered my place and came over...

Her Dad then proceeded to wan to bring her home... But she backed away, grabbed my hand, and said, she cant...

I looked at her and said, "Wat u mean u cant?" "U cant stay here!"

She replied, "I haf to stay here! Only u can help me!"

All of a sudden, my TV turned on all by itself...

It was showing a special news report... A girl had been crashed and mashed when a big statue fell on top of her... And she wasnt discovered until a few days later... It was very near to the pedestrian walkway somemore, but no one discovered...

It was one of the most horrible gory scenes ive ever seen, and it is real in my dreams... Then they showed the deceased photo...

IT WAS HER~

I turn and look at my fren, who had turned all bloody n scary...

It was this moment, when we all realised she had died... My agent ran out of my house... Leaving me, her and her Dad...

She said her soul cant rest coz she died with vengance... When she was crashed, she tried to ask for help but no word came out of her mouth, coz her throat was crash... She tried to stretch her arms to the pedestrains, but no one bothered to look...

She was angry... Thus, she couldnt rest...

She threatened that i must help her... If not she'll haunt me for the rest of my life until i join her...

Her Dad was too shock to even say anything...

I knew i had to do something... So i headed over to some temple to look for some high powered monks... All along, with her beside me, bloody, scary... I cant forget the scene man... Ur fren bloody and all...

The monk told me in order to exorcise her soul, i mus re-enact the scene...

And so we did... We went back to the place, lifted the statue up and re-enacted the whole scene... I saw how the whole accident happened... It was grueling and heart wrenching to see ur fren killed again with your own naked eyes...

I saw her under the statue struggling... But everyone that walked pass, only bothered to rush to the bus stop to board their buses home... Nobody bothered to look...

I stood there and wept...

The monks then did the exorcism...

We then went back... On the bus, i was extremely saddened... I couldnt even think properly...

When i reached home... I immediately went to my kitchen... I splashed my face with water and look up to the mirror...

Then...

I saw her, pointing at me...

I didnt managed to help her... And this time, she is really angry... With me...

---------------------------

My dream ended... Scary leh... If u see wat i dreamt u'll noe y its so scary...

And its someone i noe of...

I hope she is fine... In real life...

My son woke me up actually... I took a look ard my house when i opened my eyes... Though it was a different house, but it was so real...