Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Insect Alarm Clock

I was woken up the other day by a shocking alarm clock...

A bug was in one of my ears... And its buzzing inside... It was extremely scary... It felt jus like the bug's inside ur brain... Eating its way thru...

I didnt noe wat to do, coz if i was to try to dig it, im afraid it will go further in...

So my instinct told me to jus lay there motionless...

But its hard... Coz of the buzzing... I was so afraid of losing one of my ears... I did comtemplate on getting to the washroom to fill my ears with water to flush it out...

Luckily, after like 10 mins of mental torture, i felt the bug crawling out of my ear... Immediately, i jerked and tried to sweep it away...

I seriously haf no idea whether did the bug go away or something... All i knoe was after tt, there was no more buzzing...

Phew...

A very effective and economical alarm clock, but nonetheless, hope it never happen again...

---------------

I gotten 5 new epis of Naruto fr her jus now... Oh, and finally returned her back her book... So relieved... I dun like to owe ppl things...

And finished watching them jus a moment ago, tis time story no climax, so wun bek cek got to wait for like another mth...

I think chasing the Naruto story is like pain in the ass... SO miserable... Coz the story goes on n on, especially when u noe where the manga leads already and yet like every 2 weeks, only 1 new epi come out or something...

I was cursing n swearing at Naruto jus now, he had one chance to find out where the turned-evil Sasuke is, n yet he screwed it up by farting!!! Damn... Stupid Naruto...

I was caught in the rain tis evening... I went to supermarket for groceries... And had to be stranded inside coz of the sudden downpour... I was left wif 2 choices... Brace the rain and walk home for 15 mins... Or brace the rain for a 5 mins walk to interchange than take a 15 mins bus ride...

I chose the latter in the end... And gotten home later than usual and wif motion sickness... Bleah... I put back the soya milk coz it was very heavy... Hmm, still not getting my protein... Damn it...

I added 2 new receipes to my knowledge... I succeeded my Black Pepper Mushroom Udon very successful on my 1st try jus the other day... It is so nice, i can haf it everyday... But very spicy...

I also jus tried Cream Parmesan Mushroom Pasta... Very nice for ppl who loves cheese... Abit heavy for me, im gonna cut it down by half the next time i cook it...

Yummy... I wonder wat to cook today...

Looking forward already...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »