Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Moving On...

I gave myself one weeks time to get moving... Im gonna spend the next 4 days not thinking about anything, and also to put the memories behind me... No matter how good it was, life is as such, i will haf to continue to seek...

I will start my job hunt on this coming sat henceforth... To do up my resume, look up sat's recruit and also online searches...

Hopefully to find a job within this mth...

----------------------------------------------

For interesting links... If u r bored...

http://flash.qbol.net/pl;p/youxi/images/04042203.swf

There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of this room.
If you found:0-6 items, your IQ is very low, total idiot
6-8 items, Low IQ, u r an idoit
9-10 items, u r normal
11-12 items, your IQ is high, above the average.
13 items found and get out of the room, there are less than 4000 people in the world can do it.

Also, a very disgusting story about housemates... Make sure u r not eating...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/shiroioji/114944.html

Enjoy...

No comments: