Wednesday, October 12, 2005

14-Day Vegetarian: Day 3

Forgot to blog about tis entry...

Last sun, i cooked dinner for my family, coz my mum wan to eat some dishes tt i cooked...

Then, after tt, i suddenly had the urge to cook my own food, since im at home anyways... But real reason was actually, coz i dun like to eat her food...

On one, her food is super unhealthy, oily and salty...
On two, she gets very frustrated cooking and will complain n complain...
On three, becoz of her temperament, her food is starting to taste different...
On four, she started to be calculative tt i eat her food, money etc...
On five, becoz of all these reasons, i had started to lose interest in food... And i feel so sick during dinner... So much so tt i feel like puking...

I am very particular when i cook... I refused to use salt, oil, msg, sugar, etc... Of coz, depend on who i cook for, if its for others, i will do it according to their preferences... But for myself, its a BIG NONO...

My food doesnt taste bland coz i noe how to create the taste without using additional chemicals... But i use alot of wine though... So the money goes over there... Haha... For the oil part, either i use the meat's natural oil, if not i will use the healthiest oil in e oil in e world, as u noe, OLIVE OIL, but ex leh... The real one... Cheap ones no gd one... So currently i still use margarine, non fat and no cholesterol... Taste better than oil and so much more healthier and doesnt make e kitchen oily...

But the only prob was, how the hell am i supposed to let her noe tt i wan to cook my own dishes from now on...

Obviously, if u noe her, she would never allow me to...

She doesnt like ppl to intrude her territory (kitchen), she will grumble n grumble n grumble... Whenever i cook, she will start toking about the gas, the oil, etc tt i use... Sigh, so i tell u its hard... Even the lights tt i on she will start complaining...

Actually, if she wans to eat my food, i dun mind cooking from now on... Jus tt, she wans her food to be oily n salty... Thus, compromising cannot be done... No pt if i cook two sets...

Anyways, i thot of trying out to embark on a 14 days vegetarian journey... No, i wun be buying vegetarian food outside... Coz i dun like... I only like my own food...

I wan to see how it turns out... Then after tt, i hope to continue to cook... Will see how it goes...

I told my sis, and she said i would sure get a ranting from her...

Anyways, i did...

She did grumble n grumble everyday... But hacked anyways...

Today is my 3rd day... I started on Mon, and i went to NTUC and bought like 4 bags of food which weighed like scary 20 kg... Costs me about $40...

I came back and she screamed, she said i am preparing for war... Haha... And of coz, complained our fridge is small, i will spoil the fridge etc... Hack hack...

I cooked luo song soup aka ABC soup on the 1st day... Oh, i didnt eat lunch coz i forgot... Haha... The soup is so nice... Even my family agreed... Wahahaha...

2nd day lunch i ate bread, then dinner i cooked mushroom vege pasta... Very nice...

Tonight i will be cooking bittergourd soup... Sure damn nice one... Whaahahah... Looking forward to it...

My 1st night, i also got fry a plate of shrooms n veges... Then my mum was saying "So Siang" in the living room... Which meant smells nice... Then i said, my food always smell nice one mah, hahaha... Then she asked how come her vege dun smell nice... I said, coz i didnt use oil...

Tis part i duno how to explain, if got chance u see me cook then u will noe y mine smells good...

Im surprised im not tempted by meat... Only felt funny when i realised i cannot eat so many things.... Like my mum bought one bag of o-tah... I looked at them and wanted to ask can i eat one, only to realise the next moment o-tah is fish, stupid... Haha...

THen i saw my fav nasi lemak, then i was thinking if i was to eat... Then i need to take out e fish, e egg, the ikan bilis... Means only left peanuts n chili, hahaha...

Then my sis bought bread and kept commenting about one heart shaped curry chicken bread... Then i said i cannot eat... She asked y then i said "Wo Chi Zai!"... I think i duno say this phrase how times a day...

My mum said later her bf buy rojak... I even had to think can eat or not... Then concluded can... But while im writing this, i realised the sauce is prawn paste mah... SO cannot, i jus shouted to her tt i cant eat... Hahhaaha... She said eat abit nvm, but i said cannot, later not counted...

Actually i eat Zai got reason one, it has something to do wif my ill luck lately... But dun think i will elaborate...

Anyways, will most prob document this 14 day thingy, though ive missed out the 1st 2 days... Nvm lah... Hahah...

Ok, i go see wat to eat for my lunch...