Thursday, October 20, 2005

Very Bad News

I jus came back from the temple...

My mum mistaken, its tmr, not today... But didnt matter... We prayed anyway...

And then coz theres very few ppl... We decided to qiu qian... Duno wat u call it in el, divination lot? Something like tt...

So i shake the bamboo container and asked qns...

After the lot fall out... Then need to throw the crescent pieces to get "sheng bei", then can read the lot...

My mum got the 1st lot... I tried 3 times before i got the actual lot...

When i brought my lot to the uncle at the table... He saw and told me, its bad, very bad...

Then he gave me tt lot paper and the contents were really bad...

My mum asked me to ask about job... I didnt...

My qns was, i mentioned my life is very bad, things do not go smoothly for me. I wan to noe whether will my life get smoother... Need some guidance...

And the paper mentioned my life is very bad...

(Loosely translated)
1st line: Dreams will be very difficult to fulfill
2nd line: Illness will be very difficult to recover, lost items will be very difficult to retrieve
3rd line: Like treading a needle, i will not find my soul mate
4th line: Though there is one way out, but i have to be very careful

My gosh, i tell u arh, my face literally dropped at the temple...

It meant my career will not be smooth, bad health, i will not get back wat i lost, i will not find the right love, and even if there is road ahead, i haf to be extremely cautious...

Career, health, wishes, love, life, all bad...

My gosh...

I noe u all will say dun believe n all...

I understand... Anyways, tis is my 1st time... Jus didnt expect tis to be so bad...

My mum burnt the bad lot for me, and i drank some chinese tea for blessing...