Sunday, October 16, 2005

Drunk

I was drunk last night...

All it took was multiple dry shots of Volka... And when i say multiple, its meant really alot...

But i wasnt wasted... Coz i still couldnt sleep until like 6am?

So i was moving ard, listening to my mp3 player, disturbing the sleeping Pappy... Haha... Think he didnt sleep well too... Felt like puking but i didnt drink enuff to tt extend... SO its like halfway, and it was terrible, jus like motion sickness...

Ive always wanted to get wasted wif a grp or something, do silly things and tok silly things and laugh at each other and then all collapsed together... But of coz, due to my circumstances, I never had the opportunity...

But i guess it would smell really bad... I couldnt even stand my ex bf's drunk... Even their breath stinks... But i guess if all drunk together, shldnt be able to tell liao bah... Haha...

Anyways, no hang overs...

I still duno wats hang over by now... I got really drunk once when i was young and i really puked like hell...I thot i was sure to haf a hangover the next day... But nothing leh, weird...

I only noe when my sis get hang over, she will get mc and see doc...

Speaking of drinking, the one thing i dun like about it is the bladder giving way... Especially for females, who already haf a smaller bladder compared to males... And when u r drunk, it gets really worst... I think u can go to the toilet like every 5 mins... Scary...

And of coz, the dehydration part... I couldnt care less last night and drank straight from my tap... Hahahah...

At least now i noe, if i was to get wasted, i need to drink triple wat i drank last night... Which is like wat? Close to a full big bottle? Arh... I am sure if i was to down the 1 litre down my throat... My liver will give way... Nobody do tt anyways... Volka leh, crazy arh, its meant to be shared among a grp...

I think i will buy some orange juice...

Screwdriver is the best...

No comments: