Sunday, January 29, 2006

Afterlife

Hope u guys (e chinese) had enjoyed ur reunion dinner last night... I guess today mus be busy visiting relatives ya? Tmr i'll be paying visit to my Dad...

Anyways, regarding my 2nd dream... I'll jus keep it short coz i cant really remember... I dreamt of who u guess?


Guess



I dreamt of HYDE leh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde Hyde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually i also dreamt of Gackt, jus tt he played too insignificant a role in my dream, i haf no idea y... Now i wan him to come back my dream also cannot liao... Hhahahaa...

I used to cannot really figure out which one i like more... Coz theres something about e 2 tt i jus love so much... So i thot my dream sort of decided on tt... Hahahaha...

Anyways, i dreamt tt i died (how i cannot remember), so i went into tis afterlife world... Afterlife world is more or less like our current world, but the environment was different... It was a very whitish environment, u r sort of always in tis white building, there is no sky, sea, trees, grass or watever... Most of the spirits are in white, but those who jus died are usually in their own clothes...

So i had no idea wat to do, so i jus walked n walked ard the building which had numerous unlimted doors n corners that u can jus explore infinately...

Then while i was making a sharp turn, i bumped into GACKT!!!

But then he looked kinda weird in my dream... So i didnt pay much attention to him... He told me i can go over that place which looked like a small stage and a small audience seating area... Then i bid him farewell... Sobs, then he disappeared liao...

Hmm, i am very sure e next time i see him in my dreams, it would be right tis time... Lol...

And then i happen to sit at the 1st row, and then i saw some of my frenz, or rather the 2 guys beside me, left n right, i knoe them... I did not noe whether to feel happy or sad, coz they died too...

And then i saw tis guy, wif his guitar... Standing in front of me on e stage, of coz, its HYDE SAMA!!! Muahahahahah... I was so shocked when i saw him... He was in his Stay Away Image, the layered shoulded length black hair tt i used to like alot when i was in my teens... And then he just started singing and melted my soul right away...

I forgot wat he sang though, but didnt sound japanese to me... Muahahahah... Then i was so excited, i kept telling e guys beside me how much i love him... Lol...

And then, (aiyah, say liao i also paiseh) halfway thru his songs, he came over and held my hand, looked into my eyes, and sang ever so lovingly... I almost died again, or rather died in my dreams... I was so sure my heart stopped for a moment in real life...

And then his so called concert ended...

He actually came over to tok to me... It turns out tt he actually knoes me for a long time, jus tt i had never noticed etc... He also said he wans to be wif me, but he cant... Something like tt... Hahahah... *blushes*

Anyways, i am not e kind tt will swoon to him, anyways, i left him and went away...

Actually e dream's main thingy is me, not Hyde... Lol...

So there was more going on, like i cannot remember how i died, e whole thing was jus too strange, so i left to find out more...

Then i came to tis place, where e spirits are trapped in this long spiral area, i found out all these spirits had died prematurely, and should not be here at all... However, there was a conspiracy going on (which i cant recall wat), tt makes use of us spirits for their own benefits tt kind... There was something big going on...

Spirits who died prematurely would appear red in tt place... And then i realised i am one of them too... I cant let the bad guys continue their wrong doings... So i investigated, struggled, fought, and managed to reveal their secrets...

I got to noe a spirit who was a dashing chap as well... He helped me and we both went thru the shit together...

And then i managed to open the gate of life... And at tis instance, whoever passes thru it will be able to regain back their life n body... So both of us hurried as many of e innocent spirits as we can...

But at tis instance i found out a conspiracy tt they were actually making use of Hyde and were actually going to kill him at the end of it...

The gate of life wasnt going to hold out any longer... The guy grabbed my hand and wanted to pull me thru... But i stopped him...

I told him i wanted to go back and save Hyde... lOL...

Then there was tis evil voice over tt said, "If u escape now, u would be able to regain ur life! But if u turn back, we will make sure we hunt u down and kill both u n Hyde!"... I think once the gate opened, it would not be able to close for some time... So they cant do anything about it, even though they had been trying to stop me n tt guy...

I couldnt think anymore, i jus ran n ran... I did not noe whether did tt guy go thru e gate or not... I jus ran n ran, it was such a long run... I finally found Hyde, and i told him e truth... I told him he needed to leave and i knoe e way...

And then stupidly, my dream ended...

DAMN!!! I dun even noe e ending...

After i got up, i suddenly got into tis crazy cant get enuff of Gackt & Hyde mood... So i kept watching their videos online... Lol... But now e feelin more or less died down liao...

Yest i again dreamt of a person i used to noe when i was a child... And again i told him so many things tt i always wanted to say in real life... But i do not haf e chance anymore unless we r so fated... Its sort of heart wrenching every time i dreamt of him...

Sigh, coz i really really haf alot of things to say to him lor...

But nvm lah, if its meant to be its meant to be...