Saturday, January 07, 2006

Preparing For Tonight

I got back home last night after 2am... I went to catch a midnight show... And wats strange was tt, when the movie was screened, so many ppl contacted me, some even called... Usually nobody find me one lor, yest was so weird...

I wonder how much of the movie i missed...

Anyways, will tok more about the date n movie tmr...

Staying overnight is a very stressful thing... I woke up wif tonnes of things to do but so little time... I even had to dragged the meeting time 1 hr later... And make the venue nearer to my place...

I didnt wake up very early coz i slept near 7am, told u i wouldnt be able to sleep...

After i woke up, i had to freshen myself, make our beds, sweep my room, wash my fan, scrub my stupid toilet! (Man, i hate to do this), clean alot of things, freshen up the room etc... Even though its not 100% clean, but its sure much better, i hope... I really dun haf e time to do it slowly n meticulously...

Anyways, rather excited about e meeting n tonight, its not everyday business tt ppl come n stay over when i am single... And my sis happen to go overseas and she happen to be on hols...

I only wonder will she mind sleeping wif my son, coz my son sleep wif me, and he will make a nuisance before he sleeps... Oh well, we'll see how it goes...

More to come...

No comments: