Sunday, January 15, 2006

No Money Liao

I am so so so broke... Its my fault actually... I was in a bad mood and i went for a little shopping therapy on last fri...

I bought a white shirt from Iora, a red/white flora mini skirt from WH, a ribbon foam slipper from Project Shop, and watched a movie (geisha, GV Yishun)... And there it goes, 100+ off my bank... And not forgetting i jus paid my M1 HP bill, my broadband, my toiletires, my cosmetics, and of coz, my daily food, and of coz, transport... Which is like crazy money!!!

I went to collect my phone today, i got back my baby... The prob is still not solved, but nvm, i can live wif tt... Was trying my luck anyways... Then i went to change my slipper at Wisma, but they dun haf smaller sizes... So i asked them to call and check and i hopped over to Paragon and got the right size... Even though it is still slightly bigger, but i can also live wif tt...

But I still feel like buying clothes and shoes... I very long never buy shoes le!!! Slipper not counted coz i dun really haf slippers... But i managed to stop myself... I also wan to get some bags...

Theres still some bags i need to buy, i wan a black bag tt can put A4 stuffs inside... I also wanna get white, black, medium size bags for work... Only prob is i am not working yet, so i delayed n delayed...

I also wanna get new sets of working clothes, coz my current clothes like all kinda wear off liao... Its been a long time since i buy new working clothes...

And my $10 only pair of jeans, doesnt fit me anymore, its getting huge till i no need to button also can take off...

But nvm lah, all these not so impt yet... It will come slowly...

I do hope i can get back the remaining money for my project though...

Tmr!!! Tmr!!!

No comments: