Monday, January 23, 2006

Like Mother Like Son

I dun haf much time coz i need to catch a Korean Drama at 3 and then i need to hurry off to the supermarket, and then buy my groceries for the next 5 days and then hurry back to prepare dinner...

But i can always miss the drama though... hahaha...

Anyways, i was very bz the whole day of yest...

I was doing Spring Cleaning, and of coz, tolerating the fact tt someone didnt wan to help... Nvm... I brought my sis to Courts under the craziest sunlight... It was so hot and scorching... I took my umbrella and she wore her aviator sunglasses... She nearly died on the entrance of Courts... Lol, for walking too much and also under a too hot weather...

She wanted to get a vacuum cleaner... Coz the amt of fur ard e house was unbearable... She told the sales person she wan something under $100, and there were only 3 models... 2 $99, 1 $89... The sales person rolled his eyeball when he realised she duno wat she wans and only wan it cheap... And he even chose to ignore us.. Bloody hell!!!

We went back to another sales ppl, and we bought one $99 vacuum from him, (gd, give e commission to him), e vacuum has a bigger bag compared to the rest, and it can take in wet or dry, the suction was powerful too... It was on offer...

Even though its only less than 10 mins walk back, but coz e stupid cleaner is like 5 kg, my sis decided to hail a cab... Cabfare of only $2.80...

Think i will miss my drama abit, coz i jus stopped to do some smsing...

Then we cleaned our room, mum's room, and living room... Very happy at the end of e day... Very clean... Even e air is different... But becoz of tt, my bruise got from 1 cm to 3 cm...

We packed our shoes, and the area where we stacked our shoe boxes... Me n sis threw away half of the pile... I only threw away 2 boxes, 1 pair of working shoes (which i never wear be4 and doubt i will), and i gave my sis another 2 gd shoe boxes... She on the other hand, threw away 2 big bags of boxes...

I counted the shoes, i haf 16 shoes (7 slippers/flipflops, 4 close toed workin heels, 4 open toe casual heels, 1 track shoes) in all, she haf 25 shoes, my mum got about 7 shoes and her bf's got 4...

My room is going to haf facelift again... Coz my sis's fren is moving house, and so my sis went to select some unwanted furnitures... She is going to get 2 bigger wardrobes (but no drawers), i like my drawer though, and where the hell am i going to put up my pictures? Nvm, will jus keep it... But her wardrobe is coming apart and its bursting...

She is also getting a queen size bed for herself, and of coz, i will still be sleeping on my single mattress... She said too bad cannot put 2... My com table n drawer will haf to be shifted coz theres no space...

The things are coming in tmr... Gosh!!!

Yest, my mum's frenz came... And i was so bekcek... They rattled on to AGAIN N AGAIN say tt i was the most beautiful among the children tt my mum haf, and duno y, grow up becum so ugly... And ugliest somemore... And my sis who was ugliest becum prettiest...

So bek cek leh... So demoralising... Every time say i ugly... Wan to feel confident also cannot liao lah!

Then after they left, my mum continued on the topic and say duno y ur face becum like tt, tis n tt... Like machiam i am a monster... So bekcek... Bekcek Bekcek Bekcek BekcekBekcek v Bekcek Bekcek v v Bekcek Bekcek Bekcekv !!!!!!!!!

Ugly ugly lor, but still ur daughter mah!

Then they commented my son looked damn ugly too!!!! Even more angry... They mus be thinking like mother like son literally, ugly ppl keep ugly dogs... But he cute mah!!! And its not like i chose him one wat...

Sigh sigh...

Ugly ugly, no face see ppl liao lah, hide myself at home... And even more bekcek, i smsed Shuzhen about tis yest and she didnt reply to console me... Lol... Deceiving myself eh? Aiyah... Dun like tt lah!

I am not tt bad mah!!!! At least my double eyelids grew liao mah (okok, one eye)... Sheesh... Lol...

No comments: