Thursday, January 05, 2006

Dropping Dead

I tell u arh, i am so going to drop dead and concuss after i typed tis... Tis past 2 weeks, i had been dropping dead one night, couldnt sleep the next night, dropping dead the next, couldnt sleep the next..

Tell me how to not die lidat???

My body is suffering from this duno wat u called sleeping pattern... Arggghhhh...

I couldnt sleep last night, so tonight i am dropping dead... And i am so tired, but i managed to finish my work, stay awake in the evening, got in my bro in law's car, survived the long journey to East Coast's Red House for seafood with motion sickness, having my crab flying over the table, food not nice, very ex, service was terrible, stood like an idiot with overfull stomach looking at the sea, wondering how to hold in my puke, got in the car, survived a few sudden brakes when my jus-gotten-license-big-sis drove, got to Simon's petshop, play wif the CHi chis there, huge grumpy bears, carried huge bag of damn heavy Guavas... And back home to clean my son's poo n pee! Damn, he messed up wif his poo!

Ok, more details tmr...

Drop dead... Ciao~

No comments: