Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wat Can U Do For Money?

I didnt blog yest, due to something funny (which i will tell u later in e next entry) ... So i went to do other things instead... Lol...

If u read my archives... I posted a pic long time ago showing the inside of my wardrobe doors, pictures n pictures of myself, and of coz some frenz, my dogs, etc... I was so god damn happy about it...

However, i had to take everything down... Coz the bloody new 2nd hand wardrobe all sliding doors one!!! How to put lidat!!! Sigh...

I had to take down lots of tapes n blue tags... And then i accidentally tore a pic of me and SZ, and i tore a part of her away...

I do not like torn photos, coz i am superstitious on tis and felt tt its bad luck, much like broken mirror n crystals... To me, it would meant something like e relationship will turn bad or something (whoever is in e photo)... I used to not tear away pics of myself too, coz i felt i will be giving myself bad luck or misforutunate... (Yeah, some weird facts tt u noe about me now)... Until my mum usually pick up those photos, look at them, and criticises them...

So from then on i tear all unwanted pics of myself, but unwanted photos of me n others i still throw away as a whole... Coz i do not wan things to happen to them... Bad things happen to me all the time anyways, so i hack...

But then i like e photo tt i torn tis time, and i am not sure whether i can develop it again or not... So i scotch-taped it, hopin to mend the watever bad thing's tt may or may not happen between us...

But i am very sad, coz i got no place to put them anymore... If i place them inside the wardrobe, i cant see them coz they will be covered by my clothes... I dun even haf a place to put my 3 peacock feathers... Urgh... I still need to see see look look on tis, for now, those things are on my table in the living room... Which i believe very soon, someone will ask me to throw them away due to the untidiness...

Ok, enuff of the tidyin, i am so sick of it now... After my sis put her humongous double queen size mattresses in the rm for herself, theres no place to put my chair for the computer desk... So i am sitting on her bed, blogging... Her bed is huge, it only makes me feel tt my single mattress is so small, and my son is squeezing wif me...

Theres no place to walk or to sit, except on her huge bed or my small bed... My backaches haf gotten worst... My wardrobe has a huge gap when u close the door, so i had to chunk a piece of ugly cardboard at the door, so minimise the gap... So ugly... I missed my old wardrobe, but tis one is huge... I put alot alot of rubbish inside now...

During my spring cleaning, I actually thot of how nice it would be if i got a bf to help... Coz i was doing everything myself, including pushing in the heavy huge ass wardrobes, (yes i dragged, how to lift by myself?) I even had to do my sis one, coz she is workin and she said she got no time...

Then again, most guys are not strong anyways... And i used to haf bfs, like they helped? I told myself, nvm, mus depend on myself... Tis is nothing compared to painting the whole house then, and shifiting all the furnitures in the house, jus me n my sis... We did not even haf a place to sleep, i slept on her luggage bag, and her bf came and bought us food, and then left!!!

It was a horrible experience, maybe i'll tok about it someday...

Back to tt day, i moved the wardrobes n e heavy furnitures myself... My mum was complaining if its not CNY, she would haf fled... It was jus a small prob, i dun understand y she give up so easily when she doesnt even help...

It did not help wif her complaining, n grumbling e whole day... I was extremely helpless n frustrated till i ended up not toking at all at e end of e day...

I do not haf great strength or wat... But i noe theres something called endurance n will power... When she went to buy her meals, i immediately started moving the things, coz i noe i can do it when shes not ard, critising tis n tt...

When she came back, she was surprised... I jus told her, when u got the will power to do something, u can do it one...

I cannot carry heavy things, but i tell u arh, when u r helpless and u noe theres no one to help and u got to do it urself... U can do the craziest things over ur limits... Jus tt i suspected i hurt my backbone e other time (during e painting of house)... But i noe i can solve probs, myself... And not give up like her, when she need not even do anything in e 1st place... During e painting, she did ran away... And of coz, her bf didnt come back during tt period...

So when i see girls, acting all weak n wimpy, complaining the bag too heavy or something, i will roll my eyeballs... Rubbish one lah... Can carry one lah, u can even break ur limit, jus tt, most of e time, e heaviness isnt even near ur limit...

Weak or not doesnt depend on ur figure... Even Sz is alot stronger than me... So dun tok about rubbish tt says skinny girls r weak etc, and fats girls mus be strong all tt bullshit...



Anyways, when my mum's bf and me brought the old wardrobes downstairs to throw... We were caught!!! I noe its our fault, but how u expect me to dispose them? Then of coz, the cleaner wans MONEY!!! Money will do the trick, so tt cleaner came up to our door to get money from us... Damn suay!!! No wonder i saw neighbours throw away furnitures in e middle of the night...

I jus felt ppl are so corrupted... Then again, its our fault too... Aiyah... But to me, the money thingy is jus so wrong... He stil bargained somemore... We gave him 10 bucks, i noe its ONLY JUST A MERE 10 BUCKS TO U, but, i jus find it so wrong... It is jus so disgusting...

I am disgusted wif how some ppl think, got money can solve anything and also, those who request for money to take advantage of situations... Appalling!!!!

Money, money... Sigh...

I was dressed in utter mess as well, my hair was all over the place, i had it bunned and clipped, but it all kind of fell apart when i was moving things n cleaning... I was wear a white lousy tee wif purple paint all over (e paint was fr the painting of my house tt time), and a shorts wif holes somemore! My face was red coz i had rashes due to the dust...

And i actually spent so much time outside... To think i even had a long conversation wif a malay guy in e lift, up n down somemore... I forgot how i looked e whole time, coz i was too frustrated n engaged wif e whole situation...

When i finally settled everything at the end of tt day, and i looked in the mirror, i felt so embarrassed..

Not forgetting i was nearly killed twice by my mum's bf, jus becoz of some stupid mistakes by him... He nearly killed me n my son by near dropping a 20 kg door on us, and then he nearly dropped the whole wardrobe on me later... I moved away in time, and the wardrobe crashed to small bits of wood, and alerted the whole storey of neighbours, coz it sounded like explosion!

Let me sort my things out when i haf time... Then maybe it will becum a better place to live in...

I cooked the raddish chicken soup yest, and it tasted so good... I am going to do it again soon... I wan to blog e next entry, but its 530 now, and i got to cook my dinner...

Tonight i am cooking Black Pepper Chicken Udon... Yummy!!!

My next entry's to do wif Gackt & Hyde & dreams... Lol...

3 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

1) u need a mother like my mum...always shiftings things. everyone go on strike and dont help her also, she will still shift, she won't care. I will be like scolding her, but she STILL doesn't care.

2) true, u must bribe the cleaners, then they probably lug back to their quarters and use or sell to karang guni...wth lor...last time got this cleaner actually come KNOCK lor, even tho we were the one who brought it downstairs. pisses me off, i think just pay karang guni to take it away better.

Celestine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Celestine said...

Lol, ur mum is so helpful... If only i had another pair of hands to help, tat will be so much easier, or at least i wun feel like shit tt i am doing everything myself in the house...