Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Long Rain - Aka Chang Ming Yu

Tis is so scary... This is so crazy!!!!

The rain has been raining non stop for 3 days 3 nights, tis is ultimate crazy shit...

Until a moment ago, the rain stopped, hope it stop for good...

While i love rain, i hate non stop rain... Coz its so cold, coZ i cant on my aircon, coz i cant go out, coz if i go out, i haf to carry umbrella, and even if i carry umbrella i will still get wet, coz my shoes will definately get soaked, and then it will spoil, coz i haf to be so cautious to my make up, coz coz coz...

I CANT GO OUT!!! DAMN!!!

Gosh, the rain jus started again!!!

Urrrgghhh, while i was out last fri, i was walking under the rain... Damn it...

And then on sun we couldnt really go out coz it was raining...

Every where is floodin and covered wif mud...

Tis is no gd...

I am getting sick soon...

Rain rain go away,
Come again another day,
Little children want to play!!!

No comments: