Friday, January 27, 2006

Can U Write In Ur Dreams?

I was actually comtemplating on whether to blog or not, coz i wanted to bath instead... But my lazy huge ass refused to budge from the bed and thus i thot my fingers shd do some exercising, lol...

I was reading some blogs and i actually laughed out loud, lol, hahahha, i didnt control myself... And then as expected, my mum said im crazy, laughing myself... She said tt every time, so i usually dun laugh out... I told her im reading some things, but she never get it...

I am not cooking tonight, coz my mum said yest tt she felt like eating fried bee hoon, but if i cooking myself then she wun cook it... Say until lidat liao, how to refuse right? Anyways, i also wan to eat her bee hoon, its very nice...

Anyways, haf u tried writing in ur dreams? For example, u haf to fill in ur particulars on a form in ur dream, can u do it exactly wifout fail?

It seems to me i can never do it... I had tried many times over e years, but i never managed to do it... Especially, recently, when i haf more time, and thus i can control my dreams better, so i tried to do it properly... But cannot leh...

Like jus e other day, i dreamt tt i was playing some huge rides or something, then after tt, e boss need me to fill up some particulars... I filled up some but when it comes to my mobile number... I jus cant complete the numbers... At one pt, i would forget my number and need Sz (she was beside me) to prompt... But i knew she got e last number wrongly, she said 249, so i said, cant be, its 248...

Then i tried to write it, i jus cant get e numbers right, i ended up writing 249 or something, then i got to do it all over... I was so impatient and e boss too... Lol...

It had occured many times whenever i dream... I jus cant write wat my mind wans to... And then i hate it, coz my dream will stuck there for hrs (dream time), and i will get frustrated coz its wasting my time for the story... I wan it to get over n done wif, but its always stuck there... I had to put in so much effort to either wake up to change my dream, or give up e writing in the dream, which i seldom do... Coz i am also stubborn in my dream, and its a task somemore...

I had 2 quite interesting dreams tis week, i couldnt remember these 2 days ones though...

1st one was tt, i dreamt tt i was in a military base, (think its due to full metal), i was a colonel or something, then it set in a huge place, where i think we are at war or some operation where e world is basically military based... For my country, we haf like Base Camp 1, 2, 3, etc... I was in charge of the Base 1, and we travel by train in order to get to the next base...

Base 1 was basically guarding the border, so we had a huge gate, and i forever carry a walkie talkie wif me... I dun really remember the details, anyways, theres tis huge gooey dripping monster, which invaded my camp... The thing is, the monster gives off tis smoke or gas tt turns anyone a zombie... So no one can get near it...

The monster was able to control ones mind too... He had a traitor from the military (a big shot), which led the monster in to my camp... Its intentions was of coz, to kill all of us in our country, or rather change all of us into walking dead zombies...

So as colonel, i haf to stop them... But i was helpless too, as i see one by one, all my man turn into zombies, trying to kill me too... But somehow their ultimate target was me... Typical! So i boarded the train, and tried to contact the next base, so as to stop the spreading...

But of coz, e monster got in e train wif me, and i had to be as far away as possible, then e fatest way was to contact my technical agent, to spread e message across e whole military base, but wif evidence... So i needed to meet up wif tt technical agent who happened to be a female...

She was on another train... Due to some battle wif e monster, my train was off course and it collided wif her train, and we nearly died... We were severely injured and almost crashed the computer control room...

Cut things short, anyways, somehow it was impossible to send out e message, and so we ended up running... E monster was bent on killing us now... My pt of view from meeting up wif her, kept switching between her n e colonel (whos a man btw)...

It was a lot struggle... Alot of ppl i noe died... And i saw one man desperately helping me, and then i saw his exposed brain, and knew he became a zombie, and hes fighting against the virus inside him wif his will power... I wept when i saw tt... It was so touching...

He sacrificed of coz... *sob*

I managed to escape from e bloody monster wif e colonel, i became e gal permanently there after... We went to a staircase and went upstairs... The higher we climed, we saw all these eggs along the way, and knew they were e eggs of the monster... Somewat... We then discovered accidentally tt the eggs will melt away when we spray water on them... So we destroyed the eggs somehow, and e huge monster realised where we were and came to save her eggs and also to kill us...

And then we were pinned to e highest level wif no where to run... There was tis emergency water hose thingy... The monster was so near us, so we jus ended up sprayin the monster... It was life or death, we couldnt think of how to escape... In fact, i didnt think e monster would die do easily and thus i knew we are goin to die..

I hate dreams when i die in e end, its hurts...

Jus at tis moment, i think my brain (in real life) went dried... It doesnt noe how to continue the dream, so my brain woke me up... Lol, as if to tell me, "Hey Gal, duno how to continue liao lah! E dream so long liao, next time keep e dream short n simple leh!".. Hahahaha...

I thot it was bloody funny, coz i seriously felt my brain reaching a standstill... Hahahah... Coz i noe if i can still continue e dream, it will go on, coz i dun wake up due to nothing... But my brain had to wake me up, if not e frame will jus freeze there... Lol... So i thot...

But it was a gd adventure n action... There were alot of things involved... Like helicopters, guns, etc... Cool...

Jus last week, i dreamt tt i was overseas, then i bumped into 2 old pri frenz, Yong wei and Nelson... Duno y also... And then i knew it, later in e evening, Yong wei actually smsed me, asking me out for clubbing... Yongwei seldom or rarely contact me... It can be like once in few yrs tt kind... Lol...

Its very funny one lor, every time i dream of someone whom ive not contact or met for a long long time, i will be like bound to meet or contact in real life...

E entry's getting long, i will continue my nxt dream in e next entry... Go bath then eat e beehoon... Or shall i eat 1st? Lol... I think eat 1st...

No comments: