Sunday, January 29, 2006

Counter Missing

My inuyasha counter had been gone for weeks... Apparently the old site operator died (though 2 yrs ago it stated), and they are repairing them now...

I think wat happened is tt they tried to be funny and do changes and then screw up the whole system... They said its hard to understand the program... And they dun haf e notes and cant check wif e deceased anymore... Obviously!

I had to reregister, coz somehow my old ID etc is missing, and i had no idea wat they r anyways... But then the new ones i dun really like their counters and even though i saw the old inuyasha one, i jus decided to change...

Now it becum so not user frendly, i dun even understand a single instruction they said...

Nvm i'll jus leave it... And the site more or less in Korean somemore... Which is worst, i dun understand e viewing of statistics... It used to be so straight forward, now i got to log in and duno go where to see the breakdown... Wat crap!

Everything is jus so wrong about it... The numbers everything is so wrong, and even the timing is wroong... Urrgghhh... I think its a diff of 1 hr difference...

The pinky kid is jus a total clash to my site, and doesnt even suit me, then again, it doesnt really matter... I chose it randomly... Went thru their stocks but cant find one i like, so hack lah...

No comments: