Tuesday, January 17, 2006

All Done

Yea, i went to the company liao...

I very buay paiseh asked them to fetch me there from my house, so that i no need take cab... LOL... I waited at the bus stop in front of my BLK, sweating like hell... Very hot!!!

Then i chatted with some, then started my training wif one of the guys... Did not really take alot of time, coz he doesnt really understand photoshop, and they dun haf dreamweaver so i cant teach verbally...

I basically sat there in the so called conference room, drank Just Tea green tea (though i hate tea, but i didnt cringe, i didnt noe y, maybe i was thirsty n hungry), and then tok n tok...

Then it started to pour like mad!!!

Then i chatted wif the Boss, and then settled the money... Yeah! I am going to sit quietly at home and wait for the money to go into my acc 2 days later...

Then e Boss said, "Its pouring! U wan a lift?"...

Again, i buay paiseh and said, "OK!!!"...

I am so so so glad tt its over... Everything is done!!! And i no need do web anymore!!!

!!! My inuyasha counter still not back yet!!!

No comments: