Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Moi Dinner Yest: Grilled Dory

Ok, before all e food thingy...











I wan to post a pic of my bruise, so tt in April be4 i donate my blood again, i will prepare myself and not move my right arm at all...




I duno whether it turns u off, but i will compensate it wif food pics later...



Tada! Can see? 2 holes, one small one by the painkiller injection, bigger more obvious one by tt huge blood sucker needle... 3 CM LE!!! But not really painful (unless u press on it hard) liao and my arm is free to go... Except it felt more restricted n pains faster compared to e left when i do exercises jus now... I felt the right vein aches when i do stretching...

Anyways, i went to the market... Oh it turned out there was no tt Korean Drama tt i was waiting for... Damn it...

So i ended up bringin my dog down walk walk 1st... And he was so happy... Later on in the night, my big sis came wif Bondie, and he was soooooooooo happy... I think besides his bday, yest can easily be one of his happiest days alive... Tt is only if he can actually remembers, but i doubt so...

I gave him some bak gua to eat too, wah, so gd life eh... So many humans dun even get the chance to eat bak gua... I dun like it though, its too hard for me...

Then i went to e supermarket, i didnt loiter long coz the basket was too heavy and i cant switch 2 arms... I was also worried tt i would pack more n more stuffs into it... I seriously thot of grabbing everything, coz i wan to cook everything... All kinds of dishes floated in my mind...

I broke my umbrella on e way back... Damn, now i need to get a new one...


I bought these, and some personal female stuffs, lol... Nothing paiseh to show, jus tt food n personally things shd never be put together for me, it turns me off...

White raddish, cherry tomatoes, celery, oyster mushroom, red cabbage, lettuce, cholesterol margarine (for cookin), drumsticks, and dory fillet!

Speaking of e oyster mushroom hor... I saw something creepy there...

The 1st pack of mushroom i picked up, i saw something tt looked like twicks... With a closer look, i realised its a GOD DAMN BROWN DEAD SPIDER WHICH IS LIKE E SIZE OF MY PALM!!!

GROSS!!! It nearly grossed me out to exclude mushrooms in my menu... Then again, i love osyter mushrooms... I jus need to be more careful... I always thot tt its quite clean, now it changed my mind totally! I didnt complain, i jus took another pack...

I cooked white porridge to go wif e dory, vege n shrooms... I wanted to buy shark meat ut dun haf, then i saw dory so cheap! (SZ, no need eat Dory outside, cheat money!!!!) So i bought to try, i haven tried cooking dory be4...

But becoz of e dory, it changed my receipe... I decided to keep it western, lol...


Grilled Black Pepper Dory, Vege (some green vege, celery, carrots, garlic, onions), Grilled Shrooms!!! (I like to call mushroom, shrooms, dun ask me y i also duno)

Alot of wine is used, i think i better buy red & white wine next time...

I looked at it and thot, Y e hell i cooked e porridge!!! Can eat lidat liao mah!!!

The dish doesnt look appetising on photo, so i started to play wif it...


Trying to be funny...


Trying to be funny again...

But very ugly leh, i lost my touch liao after a mth... Urrgghhh... Nvm it'll come back...


Look at the huge shroom, my fav!!!! Oyster Shroom!!! (Dun think about e spider)


Mmmmmm, yummy!!!


Yummy yummy!!!

I played wif it so long till my food turned cold, lol... Then i went to reheat the fish again...

Tmr i am cooking White Raddish Chicken Soup!!! Heh, cant wait!!!

No comments: