Saturday, January 14, 2006

Afterthoughts

I couldnt really sleep, so i am dead tired...

Being the useless me, i did a useless thing... I actually went to apologise... Oh man, now i look down on myself... I mean, i seriously noe tt i am in the wrong too... Since i shd haf known better his character, i shd haf accepted it readily and take it as a pinch of salt, and get over it... But i didnt, i actually counter-attacked, coz i thot i shd protect myself at times, instead of bearing wif it like i usually do...

For i usually tolerates ppl's bullshit, but then again, as i said be4, nobody else will bother to apologise, and thus someone will haf to give in, and someone will haf to prevent e issue from hanging in e air... Someone's got to do something, someone's got to clear the bad vibes... There is no pt in cold wars and suffer from each other's so called pride and strong headedness... Ppl dun do it, ppl dun reflect on themselves, then i do lor! Then we can move on...

So ive got to be tat someone so tt i can move on... In a way, my liao xing was pricked when i laid on my bed, doing nothing about it even though i am involved... I think i am hopeless... Wan to be evil n tough and more siao sa also cannot... I wan to move on and treat nothing happened like wat ppl do, then again, i cant...

I usually dun quarrel wif ppl, very seldom tt i get very heated up, wif frenz i meant...

Jus like not too long ago, i was betrayed by a once very very close best fren... And it was betrayed to e core, i suffered alot from it, and i haven gotten fully over it yet even till now... And yet, tt fella still called me and tok like machiam nothing happened a few mths later...

Instead of slaming down e phone or scolding e fella... I of coz, didnt... But i was very affected every time tt fella called, my heart ached like hell every time... Then of coz, Shuzhen, knowing everything, and was involved too, told me i shd jus ignore him...

After awhile, i finally did...

Sigh, aiyah, i am hopeless... Y i not as siao sa leh... Hmmm... Ni De Peng You Wu Yao Ke Jiu!!!

No comments: