Friday, January 20, 2006

Pls Donate Ur Blood!

I realised i wasnt serious enuff in my prev entry... Coz simply, i didnt noe it is tt bad, unless i saw so many blood donation articles...

Yes, i saw that the blood bank stock is at its low and warning stage for B, AB and O... But i automatically assumed, tt its more or less always low, coz singaporeans are either selfish, selfcentered, cant be bothered, or simply weaklings (like me)... So usually the blood bank doesnt haf substantial amt of blood, therefore resulting in constant calling for donations...

My bad, my bad... I feel terrible...

Apparently, it has gotten so low tt, many surgeries were postponed... Imagine tt... How those patients are suffering...

My mum jus told me tt theres only 500 packs of blood left... And i believed A is about 80%...

Sigh... I am so bad...

To think i even wanted to postpone my appointment due to my menses...

Screw e menses... Who cares right? I am jus gonna go and try my luck... If i dun get rejected, that tt great... If i do, but at least i tried...

I jus checked my blood pressure, its 105/70, and then i aso checked my glucose level... But i haven tested my glucose level in a mth, so i abit scared even though i do it to my mum so often... Lol... I pricked my finger but theres not enuff, so i had to prick again... 2 holes but still not enuff blood... Damn, i didnt wan to prick the 3rd hole, so i squeezed my finger like mad to get 2 miserable small drop...

Lucky, i got my reading... 107 after food... Very gd!

Our Blk's electricity was cut off from 2pm... Damn, i was so hot... My mum read wrongly, she told me tele line... Then ended up its e electricity... I was very hot, and its so stuffy... I did not get enuff oxygen and had to stand at my windows... My dog is very hot too... He will get rashes when hes hot... Especially at his armpit area... Can tell he was also very bekcek coz he had a confused look... Like wantin to ask me y no fan!

So i cant do anything except to read... So i continued to read my lotr book, which i stopped for awhile coz i was doing other things... May be a blessing in disguise, coz i finally picked up where i left off again...

I saw e workers changin e elect cable pipes from my kitchen window... The old pipes looked so crooked and rusted... The new ones were thinner, and bronzy looking... It even sparkles under the sun... Then it started to rain, I felt pity for them working in e rain but at the same time, i am also afraid tt the electricity will not come back... I even took pics of them... May upload soon... My wind and oxygen finally came back all thks to their great efforts near 5 pm...

The foreman kept shouting the foreign workers... Sigh... And he was in e shade...

Oh well, tmr's e day... I hope i can wake up though... Its so early.. But i mus lah, and mus force myself to take breakfast...

Donate if you can, too... Please call them and make an appointment...