Saturday, May 06, 2006

2nd Yr Death Anniversary

I headed to YCK Sec Sch in the noon for e voting...

My sis initially wanted to vote for a particular party, she gave her reasons and asked which side i was voting... I told her and then gave her my reasons... In the end, she followed me... Hhahahah...

Anyways, got serial number one lor... -_-"

I am rather excited about the results... Just 15 mins more...

Watched The Parent Trap a moment ago, so heart warming, and my fav Lindsay Lohan is just so cute when shes small... So young and yet acting 2 roles, so amazing... And last night i watched the famous old old blockbuster, Indecent Proposal... Aww, it was a bittersweet movie... I like it... So touching at the end...

____________________________

I found out today is the actual date for my Baby's 2nd yr death anniversary... My eldest sis smsed me yest, telling me about it... Now tt i remembered, she did tis last yr 2...

I had to console her even though i dun feel very gd about it... Its not impt to let her noe how i really think about the incident since its already been history... So wats impt is for her to feel better and move on...

Now, i am sure i would remember tis date... Urgh... But no matter, i hope Baby is happy where ever he is now... I do not believe tt all pets go heaven... Even though i told my eldest sis tt i believe Baby is happy now in heaven... I haf to say things according to ppl's religious beliefs...

I do not believe tt there is heaven... Even if there is, i do not think tt every one would be very happy... I do not believe a place where there is ever flowing milk, honey, grass and equal feelings to be happy... But i do believe in the spiritual world and hell so to speak...

I believe he had been reborn and is somewhere now... At least i feel closer to him tt way...

Although its been 2 yrs, i still miss ya, Baby... Hope u'll live ur new life to the fullest again...

PS: My mum came back early today... Coz she lost money lor... My son is very moody today, duno y... He didnt wan wan to eat his dinner... Duno isit coz my mum came back, coz u see, he dun like her...

No comments: