Friday, May 12, 2006

Not Thinking Properly

I think i had overdose of medi... I couldnt think properly the whole day and i feel drowsy when none of the medi i took haf drowsy effects...

Not thinking properly i ate another cold medi just a moment ago, by the time i thot of it, it had already gone swimming in my tummy...

I am eating 3 kinds of cold medi... I just thot of it... I should stop it... Coz my condition isnt becuming better and i lost all appetite... I thot i was only taking 2 types, but i just realised i took 3 types today...

I was eating one type till one day my sis asked me to take another type coz i dun seem to get better... And then without knowing i took another type on my own... So i just realised i am killin myself... Haha...

I am not getting better... It somehow just stuck here...

But i believe the overdosage is not serious enuff of coz to kill me... Think i shd be better tmr wifout the medi, since i am going out...

Ive watched Hostel and bought many things yest... I walked so much till my feet hurts till now... Tmr i am not going to wear heels... In fact, we walked so much yest and our feet hurts so much till we couldnt even complete our shopping, and thus its part 2 tmr... Am gonna wear track shoes so tt i could walk more n rest my feet... More about these when i feel better...

Tmr i would be out wif SZ, and she would be staying overnight at my place... Coz my sis is at Thailand now...

Wanted to bath but i think i go sleep soon le... Coz tmr i need to wake in e morning to vacuum, mop floor, clean house, wash toilet... Sigh... Bath tmr morning bah...

Nightz.

But then i wan to finish watching Survivor 1st... Lol

No comments: